Skydive in Dubai
Dubai’s glittering skyline is a sight to behold. What could be a better way to take in its beauty than to have a bird’s eye view of iconic buildings, like the Burj Khalifa? Skydive Dubai is more than just having a bird’s eye view of the city. It’s an extreme rush of adrenaline as you dive into a free fall from one of our aircraft. Here’s an experience that demands you to push the adventurer in you to the limits. Take your pick from the Gyrocopter or the Tandem Skydive flights and slice through the skies of Dubai at speeds reaching a high of as much as 120 miles/hour.
|Tour Duration:||3 – 5 Hours|
|From Desert:||AED 1799|
|From Palm Jumeirah:||AED 2290|
|Pick up & Drop:||Optional|
|Pickup Time:||Depending on availability|
You needn’t worry about your safety one bit as we equip you with the best parachutes and other gears which are maintained to standards set by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). After a thorough briefing conducted by a skydiving instructor certified by the authorities, we take you aboard a plane at a drop zone near Margham at a desert camp. We make sure that you are properly prepared for the exhilarating experience of having put on a harness, a helmet, goggles, and of course a jumpsuit.
We soar to a height of 13,000 feet the ideal height to make the jump. Experience a super-exciting free fall of 60 seconds until our instructor pulls the cord to open the parachute. Don’t worry, we also have the Automatic Activation Device (AAD) in place just in case the instructor doesn’t manage to activate the parachute. So, put your worries to rest and sink into the thrill of gliding through the skies above Dubai. We tell you, a 360-degree view of Dubai’s mesmerizing skyline from high up in the skies is truly breathtaking. This is one adventure you’d love to experience all over again.
Inclusions of Skydive
- We pick you up from your hotel if you select the private transfer option
- If you select the option, a gyrocopter flight over the iconic Palm and Burj Al Arab. If you choose this option, you won’t get to experience the Sky Dive
- If you select the Sky Dive option, you enjoy a free-fall of 60 seconds from a height of 13,000 feet
- Enjoy stunning views of the Burj Al Arab, the Burj Khalifa, the Palm Islands, and other iconic sights that make Dubai famous
- You are accompanied by an instructor who’s an expert and well-trained as well
- Cool snaps & videos of the unforgettable adventure
- Safety gear
- We drop you at your hotel if you select the private transfer option
Points to Note
- You may or may not opt for private transfers
- It’s mandatory that you carry your passport your Emirates ID
- It’s mandatory for you to sign a waiver form at the time of the activity
- We advise you to be in comfortable clothes and sports shoes for the activity
- Pregnant women are disallowed from opting for this activity
- This activity is meant only for those who are 18 years of age or above
- The required weight for women is 90kg or less and for men, it’s 100kg or less
- If a person is 60 years of age or older, a doctor’s certificate will be necessary. The same is also necessary for those suffering from any medical conditions
- A 100% cancellation fee will be charged if you cancel your booking after buying the tickets. There are no relaxations made based on the gap between the start of the activity and the purchase of tickets
Come, join us as we embark on an adventure ride you won’t ever forget.