Ski Dubai Snow Park Ticket
Beat the heat this summer by grabbing a discount on Ski Dubai. Book your ticket for Snow Park, Dubai, and enjoy the rides with your family and friends.
Wouldn’t it be amazing if you could see and feel and touch snow all year round and that too in Dubai! Yes, you might be amazed but this is not just an imagination but a reality. Dubai one of the most luxurious cities in the world has come up with unique ideas for theme parks – one of them being the Ski Dubai Snow Park.
|Tour Duration:||6 Hours|
|Adult Price:||AED 250|
|Child Price:||AED 225|
|Pick up & Drop:||Optional|
|Pickup Time:||Depending on availability|
Located in the Emirates Mall, Sheikh Zayed Road the activity park is entirely indoors and spread across an area of 22,500 square feet. Mall of Emirates is one of the largest malls in the world and is well equipped to house this gigantic ski park. The park has a temperature ranging between -1 to 2 degrees Celcius all through the year. The ceiling height is about 279 feet.
The park was inaugurated in 2005 and has ever since been a point of keen interest for travelers and locals and is the best activity opted to escape the heat. An 85 feet mountain slope is constructed which may equal the height of a 25-story building making the place the best fit as a ski slope.
- There is something unique for all age groups. From kids to adults there is some kind of snow thrill for all!
- There are five slopes of varying difficulty with an 80 square meters wide path to ski down. Various features are changed annually to keep up the interest and spirit of the visitors
- One can try skiing whether an amateur or an expert. There are trainers who will help you with the basics
- Go snowboarding, tobogganing, twin-track Bobsled run, black run zorbing, adventure rides, and enjoy to the fullest with these amazing zestful activities
- To carry the snowboarders and skiers uphill various tow lifts and quad lifts are available
- The snow park has a huge open area for the ones who want to simply enjoy the snow, make a snowman, and try a hand at a game of throwing snow at each other
- Have a fun time amongst Gentoo and King Penguins that are left loose many times a day in the enclosure
- Spend some relaxed time at the cafes and eating joints inside the park and enjoy magical views of the snow-covered park
- Entry tickets to UAE’s first-ever indoor ski park with all major rides and fun activities. Deposit money is also included with the package. Encounter with Penguins come at an extra cost
- Ski gear, helmets, and other accessories are all included in the package
Note: Pick up and drop off from anywhere in Dubai at an additional cost. A comfortable 4×4 seater vehicle will take you to the venue if opted for a private transfer.
- Pick-up and drops are not included with this ticket.
- Transfer options can be requested by paying small transfer fees.
- The minimum requirement for skiing activity includes
- Sharing transfers are also available at an additional cost. The time may be varied/modified by 30-60 minutes depending on traffic conditions and other unavoidable circumstances
- Beverages and food are not included in the package and need to be purchased inside the park itself at own cost
- This Ski Snow Park is not recommended for pregnant women.
- Children below 2 years are not allowed to take any activity
- Beyond 2 years a full ticket is required and are charged at adult rates
- 100% cancellation charges are applied if canceled
- Once tickets are issued the system will not let any further cancellations
Good to Know
- The ski park snow is artificially produced but otherwise is real. Feel the chill!
- The park remains open on all days. The timings are:
- Saturday: 9 am to 11 pm
- Sunday to Wednesday: 10 am to 11 pm
- Thursday: 10 am to 12 am
- Friday: 9 am to 12 am
- Ski lessons can be booked for beginners with expert trainers
- The price depends on other inclusions as well
- Lockers can be rented in the parks. Hats, gloves, and boots can also be rented