Are you looking out for a great experience on a theme park visit? The Yas Waterworld and the Ferrari World Theme Park are the best to keep your adrenalin skyrocketing to the maximum heights. These are possibly the best of amusement parks in the UAE. Explore both the venues on Yas Island try out the many rides there. You can, of course, choose them depending on the fear and thrill you can undergo. For instance, you can ride on the Karting Academy, the Scuderia Challenge, the Formula Rossa, the Fiorano GT Challenge and so on. The journey through the Ferrari Factory in Italy is an experience called Made in Maranello is a must-visit. You can also plan a Ferrari entertainment for the youngsters in the family with rides like Junior Grand Prix, Bella Italia or at the Junior Training Academy for some scintillating experience for them to cherish all their lives.
|Adult – AED 375 | Child – AED 350
|Adult – AED 550 | Child – AED 500
|Pick up & Drop:
|Depending on availability
The Yas Waterworld is replete with 45 amazing rides to keep you going. The rides are mainly water-based and they are exceptionally thrilling. You may experience maximum wonder and thrill as you enjoy the Dawwama tornado, or swoop down from the Jebel Drop and ride on the exceptional turns and twists on the Falcon’s Falaj. This water park is based on the theme of the lost pearl and is a children’s favorite with its multitude of rides. To name a few do avail of the rides like the Tot’s Playground, the Marah Fortress, and the Canon Point.
To avail of the Combo Tours available here and go on the exciting and delightful rides with your friends and family and make it a memorable holiday of a lifetime.
And this trip is replete with fun elements for the adventurous and fun-loving traveler and also for the Ferrari car lovers. So those of you who are looking for a gripping and captivating tour, avail of this combo tour now.
The following are the inclusions on your Yas Waterworld and Ferrari World tour itinerary.
Things to Know Before You Book
This are the general information that you can keep a note of before you book the combo tickets to the Yas Waterworld and Ferrari World.
- Customers should carry a copy of the tickets if they have booked online.
- The tickets are to be presented at the Entrance.
- Children below the age of 12 must be accompanied by adults 18 years old or more.
- Each person must carry a Passport and a valid Emirates ID and their own ticket.
- An additional charge of AED 35 is required for valet parking service.
- At the Plaza Level, there is a smoking area.
- Prayer Rooms are also available at the Plaza Level.
- At the Plaza and Mezzanine levels, baby feeding and changing facilities are available.
- ATMs are there at the Plaza Level and throughout the Park.
- Timings for both venues are subject to change during the month of Ramadan.
- Lockers and Luggage Storage facilities are available for additional charges.
- Children above the age of ten will be charged adult rates.
- We will pick you up from your Hotel in Dubai.
- We will then drop you at Yas Waterworld.
- Now enjoy the theme park for 2-3 hours.
- From there you will have to take the free shuttle to Ferrari world
- Now, enjoy at Ferrari World for approx 3-4 hours
- Our professional and trained driver will drop you back at your Hotel/Residence.
There is a strict cancellation policy in place for the convenience of the guest.
- When cancellations are made 48 hours prior to the departure time, charges are not applicable.
- 100 percent charges are applicable for cancellations made within 48 hours of the time of departure.
- The refund amount will be returned to your account within 7 working days.