Get up to 17% Off on Bollywood Parks while booking the ticket online. Enjoy the music, dance in Bollywood style.
It is hard to imagine that Mumbai’s film industry has become so popular overseas, and so influential that it has inspired its own theme park in a different country! If you are a Bollywood fan too, then Dubai’s Bollywood park should be a definite stop on your list.
As the name describes everything about it in a couple of words, Bollywood Parks Dubai is exactly what you imagine Bollywood to be like. It’s all about the action, the drama, the music, and the extravagant dance moves, and much more. It is a celebration of the vibrant culture of India and its traditions.
This park is spread over 1.7 million square feet and it is classified into five themed zones. There is Bollywood Boulevard, Rustic Ravine, Mumbai Chowk, Royal Plaza, and finally Bollywood Film Studios. In addition to hosting 16 different themed rides and games that are based on some blockbuster Hindi movies like Sholay, Krrish, Don, Lagaan and Dabangg, you can also watch some live dance performances and spectacular stunt shows when you visit here.
You are sure to not run out of activities to do, when there is the Rock On dining experience or some shopping at the Desi Emporium, or even attend the operatic extravaganza, Jaan-e-Jigar, which is held at Raj Mahal that is an attractive palatial-style theater built within Royal Plaza.
What Bollywood Parks Dubai Tickets Covers
- Enjoying a whole day at Bollywood Parks Dubai
- Experience all the extravagance of the vibrant Indian culture at this first-of-its-kind theme park
- Discover its five unique zones and watch live entertainment shows that are based on classic Hindi songs
- Enjoy the themed rides and attractions based on blockbuster Bollywood movies such as Krrish, Ra. One, etc
- We offer Convenient booking options and provide instant confirmation of your tickets
- Our payment options are Secured & Trusted
- We as a company are Local experts here in the UAE
- There are special promotions and deals which you can take advantage of if you book with us.
- Your Entry ticket to the Bollywood theme park
- All access to its five movie-themed zones
- Entry to the colorful Bollywood based live entertainment shows
- Any additional offers that are on promotion will be informed to you in advance
- You are required to carry a hard copy of the Bollywood Parks Dubai Tickets booked by you. These need to be presented to gain entry to the park.
- A valid photo ID Card has to be presented during entry to the park, for confirmation.
- No Pick up is included in your deal, and you need to report to the venue directly.
- If Pickup is needed, it can be arranged on request with an additional surcharge.
- This ticket can not be individually sold to any consumer at a rate that is lower than the attraction’s gate price. It can be discounted only if clubbed with other deals, but under no circumstances can its standalone price be less than the original gate price.
- All Dubai Parks and Resorts’ Operational hours can change during the holy month of Ramadan.
- No eating or drinking outdoors is allowed during the holy month of Ramadan.
- The address of Bollywood Theme Park is: Sheikh Zayed Rd, Opp Palm Jebel Ali – Dubai
- Advance booking is required to grab your ticket.
- Tickets can’t be canceled once it is booked.
- No refund policy for this tour.
- Children under 3 years can get Free Tickets.
- Children above 3 years will have to buy an adult ticket.
Frequently Asked Questions about Bollywood Park Tickets
Q: Will it be possible to explore Bollywood Park Dubai fully within a short span of time?
A: Since the Bollywood Park is spread in huge area and there are number of attractions, therefore one need at least 8-9 hours to explore this mind blowing place. Some of the attractions have been opened recently including Cross Roads and Entry Plaza. Furthermore, you’ll be able to satisfy your appetite thanks to some sophisticated Bollywood restaurants here.
Q: Can I bring food inside the Bollywood Park Dubai?
A: The answer is No and Yes. It is a fact that only small meals and baby food will be allowed inside Bollywood Park Dubai. It will be a good idea to make use of non-glass containers for carrying the food items. The bags of all the guests will be checked while entering the site. The staff is going to seize other food items if they can find these within the bag.
Q: What is the precise location of Bollywood Park in Dubai?
A: The location of Bollywood Park Dubai is in Dubai Parks and Resorts, Shiekh Zayed Road, Dubai, UAE. The distance of the site from Dubai International Airport happens to be 60 km. It will be possible for any person to take a cab, cross Jebel Ali on the left, and come on E11 towards the south. Here is the Google Map address.
Q: Is visiting Bollywood Park Dubai a good idea after all?
A: You’ll find this location to be ideal for you in case you have an affinity for Indian movies. This park has been influenced to a great extent by Bollywood movie scenes that you will surely find to be interesting.