Dhow Cruise Dinner Creek
During the evening after sunset, the Dubai creek experience is one of a kind. How about setting out on a wooden dhow cruise heading towards Dubai Creek? It is indeed a mesmerizing setting with the fall of the evening and with a set of the glittering waterfall all around. It is a never before experience of sightseeing as well as a sumptuous dinner and a host of other entertainments like belly dance and Tanura dance shows.
|Tour Duration:||2 Hours|
|Adult Price:||AED 70|
|Child Price:||AED 60|
|Pick up & Drop:||Optional|
|Pickup Time:||Depending on availability|
So, what is so special about a Dhow? A dhow is a special wooden boat that was initially used for pearl farming and fishing. It, later on, imbibed the stature of a cruise boat that provided dining facilities as well as music and revelry. Onboard the wooden dhow, you are on a phantasmagoria of adventures to the mesmerizing river sights across the banks. While onboard you are offered a refreshing drink first while you bask in the glorious views all around you across Dubai creek. It is a two-hour cruise that starts after sunset and covers the whole of Dubai creek.
Therefore, go ahead and enjoy the wonderful Dhow Cruise experience and feast on the delicacies of international cuisine of the two decks of the dhow. The dhows will have the capacity to hold 400 tourists. The dhows are approved by Dubai Tourism. The picks up and drop-offs for the guests will be arranged by us at our own vehicles at additional cost. You will enjoy a total of 90 minutes of cruising in the Deira Creek and Bur Dubai area of Dubai Creek. You get a buffet of international cuisine all set up at your service and welcoming drinks of fresh tea, water, and coffee. Special washroom facilities are provided for both men and women.
- Enjoy 90 Minutes Cruising
- Soft Drinks, Water, Tea & Coffee will be served
- Top-class international Buffet Dinner With Veg & Non-Veg Dishes
- Live Traditional Tanoura Show
- Access to AC Deck
- Smoking Facility
Note: The pickup and Drop back option for the Dubai Dhow cruise is available at additional cost.
- You will have to report by 8:00 PM
- The gate will be closed by 8:25 PM
Here is some important information for the Dubai Cruise.
- This tour package doesn’t include the Pickup and Drop option.
- You can request a pickup from your hotel or residence in Dubai on the booking page at an additional cost.
- You can choose from the Food Menu of our Dhow Cruise Creek
- Only during the month of Ramadan, there would be no live entertainment.
- Alcohol will be served depending on Govt. guidelines.
- You can have a look at the Map showing the cruise route
- The reporting time for the cruise is 8.00 PM and the gate closes at 8.25 PM.
- In case you are availing of Sharing Transfers the pick-up time and drop-off time will be modified by thirty to sixty minutes, depending on the conditions of the traffic.
- The cruise timings during Ramadan will change. Iftar Party would take place from 6.30 PM to 8.00 PM.
- The normal cruise hours should be 9 PM to 10.30 PM.
There are 3 types of booking policies to be read and followed verbatim once you book a ticket to the Dubai Creek cruise.
- Children under 3 years will not be charged for the tour.
- Children from 3 to 10 years will be charged Children Rates.
- Children above 10 years will be charged Adult Rates.
- No charges will be applied for cancellations that are made 24 hours before the departure of the tour.
- Cancellations that are made within 24 hours of the tour departure will incur 100 percent charges.
- All payments for a refund will be made to the given bank account within 7 working days.
So get refreshed at a few hours of lazing out, and dining and get entertained at the best cruise in Dubai.