Hot Air Balloon Ride Dubai
With our Hot air balloon tour of the desert, you will have an unseen view of the arid landscape that unfolds in front of you and is unspoilt and unrestricted for miles. Witness the desert sunrise from the air when you embark with us on a 1-hour hot air balloon journey in Dubai.
|Tour Duration:||8 Hours|
|Adult Price:||AED 829|
|Child Price:||AED 799|
|Pick up & Drop:||Included|
|Pickup Time:||Depending on availability|
The idea is to rise early, travel to the launch site in the middle of the serene Arabian desert, and then take off and glide over the endless dunes of the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, with a professionally trained pilot. You also get to watch falcons fly up to 4,000 feet above the ground, in a trained demonstration presented by its trainer and handler, as the sun slowly rises over the nearby Hajar Mountains. Have the time of your life as you get to float royally and smoothly across Dubai’s magnificent landscape covering an endless sea of red dunes, some bright green oases in between, and some uniquely beautiful flora and fauna in the midst, such as camels, gazelles and local Oryx. The trip concludes with a gourmet breakfast when you are back on the ground. Regardless of age and gender, this is an activity that can be enjoyed by one and all. So if you’re planning to get an alternative sightseeing experience during your trip to Dubai, and want a brilliant deal for it, you should book your hot air balloon ride with us at the earliest.
Hot Air Balloon Ride Inclusions
- Pick up and drop facility is included in sharing basis in this tour.
- Welcome drinks and beverages included.
- A hot air balloon flight around the desert, with an onboard Falcon show right on the Balloon
- A Gourmet Breakfast at the end of the flight.
- Complimentary Beverages shall be served during the flight.
- A Souvenir video of the tour, which is chargeable for the members of the tour.
What to expect during Hot Air Balloon Ride
You have to wake up early and start your hot-air balloon experience. Then, onward travel to the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve that is situated outside the city. Once you arrive at the launch site, you can watch as we prep your hot-air balloon for the flight by inflating it and checking all harnesses and fittings.
We then give all passengers a safety briefing before everyone climbs into the basket along with an experienced pilot at the controls. Each of these baskets can hold up to 24 passengers, and they are pretty spacious. Once airborne, you can enjoy a unique opportunity to watch falcons fly up to 4,000 feet above the Earth in a trained demonstration arranged by us.
After the flight, you will be driven to a private desert conservation reserve where you can freshen up in clean and private bathrooms that are provided. A gourmet breakfast shall be served, which consists of delicacies such as hand-cut smoked salmon and caviar.
- We are one of the few registered operators who have the best-trained balloon pilots in all of Dubai.
- We offer seasonal discounts, which will result in you getting the best offers on our bookings.
- Payment should be made in advance to book this tour.
- You shall receive a confirmation at the time of your booking. Be sure to carry it with you.
- Make sure to carry Passports/ID Proofs.
- Inflammable objects like lighter, gun, sharp object, alcohol are strictly not allowed.
- Not all of the venues are wheelchair accessible.
- Large baggage is not allowed.
- Not recommended for pregnant women and kids below four years of age.
- Comfortable clothing and footwear, including a light jacket, hat and sunglasses are to be worn during the trip, as recommended by us.
- This activity is not recommended for children who are aged 4 and under.
- If recently gone through surgery or bone injury (like back, limbs etc) then this tour is not for you.
- Plea note: The Falcon involved in the demonstration will also be present inside the Balloon.
Note: For REGULAR PACKAGE the pickup points are as follows:
1. Deira city centre
2. Burjuman centre ( city season hotel )
3. Marina mall, Dubai marina
4. Outlet mall, Al Ain road
- Once the ticket is booked then it can’t be cancelled.
- There will be full charges on the refund.
- Tour might be cancelled due to bad weather. If that happens, then the amount will be refunded back in 7 working days.