The Dhow Dinner Cruise offers a romantic dinner experience in Dubai. Onboard a festooned wooden dhow you would sail down the length of the Dubai bathed in moonlight. Cruise along the Persian Gulf sipping on hot Arabian coffee and enjoy the sight of the Dubai landmarks bathed in moonlight.
|Dhow Cruise Dinner Details|
|Cruise Duration:||2 Hours|
|Adult Price:||AED 125|
|Child Price:||AED 100|
|Pick up & Drop:||Optional|
|Pickup Time:||Depending on availability|
The cruise brings out the beauty of the traditional and contemporary buildings of the region. The dhow gently slithers over the waves through the moonlit palaces, souks, and the Heritage Village suggestive of the earlier days. You also get to view the buildings that demonstrate contemporary architecture.
As the world passes by a sumptuous buffet dinner lies in wait for you. Indulge in an assortment of yummy international cuisines in a tantalizing buffet aboard. The incredible entertainment performances on the dhow make your dinner all the more pleasant. Those who’re making a reservation for same-day must do so a minimum of 6 hours ahead of the departure time.
What all are included in the Dhow Cruise Dinner Marina trip?
- A 120-minute cruise on a festooned wooden dhow down the Dubai marina with charming city sights
- Welcome Drinks, Tea, and Coffee
- Buffet Dinner with International cuisines with an option for Veg and Non-Veg.
- The privilege of an Air-conditioned lower deck and an open upper deck
- A professional artist doing a Tanura Dance
- Mellow background Music
- Hosts who are fluent in English for easy communication
- Toilet facilities for men and ladies
- Pick up and Drop on sharing basis included from your Hotel in Dubai.
The advantage of hiring us
- We are the owner of the wooden dhow at Marina
- As 2 Dhows at Marina are at our disposal we can take eleventh-hour bookings
- Our wooden Dhow can accommodate a maximum of 250 Guests.
- Our Dhows at Marina are Dubai Tourism accredited
- Having an armada of vehicles, we can ensure the transfers of visitors
- Private and sharing Hotel or residence transfer is available for this tour based on the customer’s booking selection – Please note that Airport transfer won’t be entertained
- Those who want transfers from any other part must pay extra
- Sharing transfers are done from Bur Dubai, Deira, Sheikh Zayed till Marina
- Customers who wish to know the Dhow cruise food menu can do so by clicking on the link here
- Those who have not opted for private or shared transfer can see the map for the location of our boat by clicking on the link here.
- A cruise down the Dubai with excellent views of the traditional and contemporary buildings of Dubai
- The Cruise sets off at 8:45 PM. Those who haven’t opted for transfers must arrive at the location at least 30 minutes before
- No live entertainment or alcohol on dry days and in the month of Ramadan in keeping with the government rules
- The timing for sharing transfers are changeable by some minutes based on traffic and the location of the visitor
- Visitors can show their confirmation voucher on their smartphone or any other device
- Those who cancel their bookings 24 hours ahead of the Tour departure will get a full refund
- Those who cancel their bookings less than 24 hours before the start will not get any refund
- In case any new rules from from the Govt. for pandemic then the booking might cancelled and the amount will be refunded back in 7-14 working days.
Those who are entitled to a Refund will get their money back within 7 working days.
- There are no charges for children aged below 3 years
- The child rate is applicable for children aged between 3 and 10 years
- The adult rate is applicable for Children aged over 10 years
Dhow Cruise Dubai Marina FAQs
When does the Dhow Dinner Cruise activity begin?
Our Dhow Cruise leaves the dock around 9 pm and returns by 10.30 pm.
What is the maximum capacity of the cruise?
The Dhow Cruise Dubai Marina lets you explore the city and its famed icons in a different style. Our Dhow boats can accommodate approximately 200 people at a time.
What kind of food do you serve on board?
We arrange buffet dinners for the onboard guests, which include dishes from international and Asian cuisine. Besides, we also provide complimentary snacks, coffee, water, freshly squeezed fruit juices, and tea.
Do you provide vegetarian dishes?
Yes, we include veg and non-veg dishes on the menu for the convenience of our guests.
Where is the boarding location for the activity?
We have different boarding locations for Dhow Cruise Dubai Marina. We will pick you up from the boarding location and drop you at the dock from where the cruise will depart. For Deira Bur Dubai (between 7 pm-7.15 pm) and New Dubai (between 7.30 pm-7.45 pm).
Will I get transfer facilities?
We have separate packages that include pickup and drop-off facilities (shared). We will pick up our guests at least an hour before the activity begins so that everyone can reach on time.