Spend 4 hours on our luxury yacht this New Year’s Eve that will be sailing through Dubai’s top location. Cake, Music, and Drinks are available. Make your New Year celebrations truly special by taking a cruise on a majestic yacht in Dubai. The yacht takes you on a leisurely ride through the Dubai Marina as you take in stunning views of the gorgeous Dubai skyline. The lights of the tall buildings glittering on the waters of the Dubai Marina make for a spectacular sight.
The evening comes alive with your favorite music that offers vibrant entertainment. You’ll be thrilled to ring in the New Year with your family and friends aboard our yacht. The yachts have decks on different levels including an open-air one from where you can watch the breathtaking New Year’s Eve fireworks that light up magnificently.
New Year Yacht Party in Dubai Marina
Welcome this New Year 2025 in Dubai with our Private Yacht. Choose from 33 ft small yacht to 80 ft large yacht with fireworks, music, beverages and more.
33 Ft yacht
44 Ft yacht
50 Ft yacht
55 Ft yacht
65 Ft yacht
70 Ft yacht
What is Included in New Year Yacht Party Dubai?
- Please reach the location at least an hour before the scheduled departure
- Please carry your passport/Emirates ID or any other valid proof of identity. Please note that a PAN card is no proof of identity
- No pick-ups are arranged for this cruise. You have therefore requested the reach the venue on your own
- No refund requests are entertained for partially used services
- There shall be no refunds for late arrivals under any circumstances whatsoever and they shall be treated as ‘no shows.
- We will share the cruise location along with the contact number one day prior to the departure date.
The Cancellation Policy
- A 100% charge is applied for all cancellations made irrespective of how much before the cruise they are being made
|New Year Yacht Party Price
|4 – 5 Hours
|33 Ft Yacht:
|44 Ft Yacht:
|50 Ft Yacht:
|55 Ft Yacht:
|65 Ft Yacht:
|70 Ft Yacht:
|80 Ft Yacht:
|Pick up & Drop:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What should I carry with me for the cruise?
Apart from your proof of identity, you shall have to carry your best camera for the coolest of snaps that make you a hit on Instagram in no time.
Do I need to keep a life jacket on all along the cruise?
No, you won’t need to keep a life jacket on throughout the cruise. The staff will help you wear one only if the weather gets rough. Moreover, the highest safety standards are maintained, and strict safety regulations are adhered to.
Are live music and entertainment arranged on the yacht?
Yes, you’ll enjoy the cruise to the beats of pulsating music. You can even request your favorite compositions. Live entertainment shows are arranged as well. We also have special Yacht for birthday party, do check it out.
What are the places covered by the yacht?
Depending on the yacht and hours you rent a yacht, the places the yacht passes by are as follows:
- Dubai Marina
- Skydive Dubai
- Palm Jumeirah
- Burj Al Arab
Shall I get a refund if I arrive late?
No, refund requests aren’t entertained for late arrivals. All late arrivals are treated as ‘no shows.’