Book your Fujairah East Coast Tour that includes pickup and drop service to explore beautiful Hajar Mountains, Fujairah Fort and many more. When you think of the UAE, images of a glamorous skyline, large shopping malls, and busy roads fleet through your mind. But, trust us, the UAE is much, much more than that. What stands as testimony to this is the Northern Emirates that’s blessed with charming natural beauty. The Fujairah East Coast Tour we offer is a great opportunity to explore the UAE’s natural beauty with its rustic mountains beckoning you. Added to that as garnishing, are the archaeological sites and other places of historic interest.
|AED 1200 for 6 people
|Pick up & Drop:
|Depending on availability
Despite being the smallest of all the emirates, Fujairah is arguably the UAE’s most scenic emirate that exudes a distinct uniqueness. The city has the magnificent Hajar Mountains as its backdrop which is famous for its various avatars in different hues. Fujairah is a top destination for tourists, a city that welcomes them with its largely unspoiled greenery and the peaceful coastline that extends over a long 70 kilometers.
This tour takes you to explore the eastern side of the Al Dhaid Oasis and Sharjah along with Masafi. It also covers visits to interesting places like the oldest mosque in Bidya and the Grand Mosque, Fujairah. We also cover the bustling Friday Market where you can shop for a wide array of truly unique traditional items. A visit to the Fujairah Fort which dates back to 1670 is also included. You get a glimpse of the UAE’s past with a visit to the Heritage Village which is dotted with old homes and traditional fishing boats. Check our other Dubai tour packages like Sheikh Zayed Mosque tour, Al Ain City tour and many more.
To recharge your batteries, we make a halt at Khorfakkan Beach where you can enjoy a bit of refreshing swimming. What follows is a sumptuous lunch that you savor while admiring the enchanting natural beauty the place is bestowed with. The tour draws to an end with a visit to a traditional Arabian market, a souk that sells fresh fruits and vegetables from farmlands nearby.
Inclusions of Fujairah East Coast Tour
- For smooth transfers, kindly share with us all relevant details of your location
- Some attractions may be closed on certain days. We shall not be held responsible for such instances and therefore, no adjustments will be made
- Pick-up option is available from hotels and residences only and should be located centrally within Dubai like Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Road, and the Dubai Marina.
- We request you not carry any heavy luggage on the tour
- No refunds shall be made for partially used services
- For all cancellations made at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure, no charges are applied
- For cancellations made within 24 hours of the scheduled departure, a 100% charge is applied
- If you are found eligible for a refund, the amount shall be credited to your account within 7 working days
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Fujairah East Coast Tour Package
What should I wear on the tour?
Since we shall be visiting mosques, we advise you to dress decently. You should cover yourself well and carry headscarves along since you’ll need them when you visit the mosques.
Can I bring my own food?
Yes, you can. The lunch served is optional and not mandatory for all visitors to partake.
If certain attractions are closed, will I get a partial refund?
Sorry, but no, you won’t. We shall not be held responsible for such closures and as such, no refund requests shall be entertained.
What’s the duration of the tour?
Since the tour takes you to Fujairah from Dubai and then we go exploring the beautiful city, it takes a whole day.