Dubai Fountain Lake Ride
Grab these limited seats for Dubai Fountain Lake Ride today by booking your ticket online. Experience the beautiful fountain and light show with your dear one.
Availability: Daily | Pickup & Drop Back (optional) | Price: AED 75
Imagine 22,000 gallons of water rising high in the air illuminated by some 6,000 lights and 25 colored projectors. We are talking about the Dubai Mall Fountain Show. Witnessing the show onboard a traditional wooden boat is a fantastic experience.
A grand attraction of Dubai is the Dubai Mall Fountain Show in downtown Dubai. This Fountain has made the record book as the tallest performing fountain in the World. At the height of some 900 feet, the water, music and light display is captivating. The Dubai Fountain on the Burj Khalifa Lake of 30 acres performs to various Arabic and other melodies.
Visitors who book with us will ride a traditional wooden boat on the Lake, passing a few of the most iconic monuments of the Emirate. Three of them are the Burj Khalifa, the Souk Al Bahar shopping center, and Palace. The city vista from the water during this abra ride of 30 minutes is a treat.
Visitors can then take a comfortable place for an impressive sight of the illuminations. With no more than eight visitors on board, visitors get the best view of the 1,000 and more water expressions. Twenty-two thousand gallons of watering 900 meters in the air illuminated by 25 colored projectors and 6,000 lights is a breathtaking view!
This light and water choreography to the tune of Emirati, classical, and world music is an experience that visitors will cherish.
Highlights of the tour
- A cruise of the Burj Khalifa Lake onboard a traditional wooden boat (abra)
- Witnessing the Dubai Mall Fountain Show in full illumination
- The best view of the Dubai Mall Fountain Show performing to the tune of various songs that include classical and contemporary Emirati and World music
We don’t provide food and drinks
Guests are requested to bring their Passport or ID card
- Customers will get an email with the confirmation voucher of their booking no more than 24 hours from their booking
- The water taxis that take tourists can accommodate a maximum of 8 people
- The water taxis set off 15 minutes ahead of the fountain show
Afternoon and evening Dubai Fountain shows are arranged. The afternoon show takes place from 1:00 PM to 1:30 PM. On Fridays, the afternoon show is held from1:30 PM to 2:00 PM
The evening show is held place daily from 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM
Visitors must collect their tickets by showing their confirmation e-voucher at the “at the Top Burj Khalifa” ticket counter. This counter is at LG Level of The Dubai Mall opposite the Food Hall.
The ticket kiosk opposite the Wafi Gourmet restaurant. It is near the “Lake Ride” sign outside the Burj Khalifa.
- We do not charge kids aged between 0 and 3 years
- Adult fare applies for kids aged more than 4 years
- Once tickets are booked then it can’t be cancelled, thus no refund.