Dubai Frame Tickets
A hot attraction of Culture enthusiasts is Dubai Frame. This landmark in Dubai has been opened to the public. They can enjoy some unique panoramas of the city’s past and present from a 150 meters high Sky glass bridge. The Frame features two towers 150 meters high and joined by a bridge of 93 meters at the top. Its location, Zabeel Park, presents visitors with the finest sight of the city’s older localities and the new stuff. People have been eagerly anticipating the completion of this project since its launch in 2013. Today, tourists get a 360-degree view from the glass panel at the center of the bridge.
|Tour Duration:||2 Hours|
|Adult Price:||AED 53|
|Child Price:||AED 21|
|Pick up & Drop:||Optional|
|Pickup Time:||Depending on availability|
Before visitors take the elevator to the top they can enjoy a museum and gallery on the ground floor. The blend of technology and various exhibits show the city’s progress from a modest fishing community to an advanced metropolis.
Once at the top, the glass panel at the center of the bridge offers the fascinating change of Dubai. Visitors can revel in the remarkable sights of modern and old Dubai. As for old Dubai, the modest yet amiable structures in Bur Dubai, Karama, Umm Hurair, and Deiraareas deserve mention.
What all are included in the pack?
- Entrance Ticket to the remarkable Dubai Frame
- A Gallery of the city’s earlier times
- 360-degree sights of earlier and contemporary Dubai from a glass panel at a height of 150 meters
- A stroll on the amazing Glass Bridge
- A virtual experience of what Dubai is shaping into
- Several entry times to choose from starting from 09:00 AM to 08:30 PM spaced 30 minutes apart
- Ride from and to the hotel
The advantage of hiring us
- Greatly experienced in providing travel packages
- Meticulously planned trips
- An armada of vehicles for meeting the transfer choices of visitors
- Certified Ticket Seller
- Provision for instant confirmation of bookings
- Helpline available 24/7
- The freedom to use virtual tickets
- Visitors can opt for a private tour or a group tour
- The clients will be emailed a confirmation voucher 24 hours from the time of booking
- If the preferred slot of a client isn’t available a different schedule that the customer prefers will be organized. The client will be emailed a fresh confirmation voucher. If the client wants to cancel his booking he will get a full refund.
- There is no charge for kids aged below three and elders aged over 60
- Victors will be picked up from their Dubai hotel or residence
- Visitors who want a pick up from any place besides their Hotel or residence will be charged extra
- Sharing transfers are done from Bur Dubai, Deira, and Sheikh Zayed to Marina
- Timings for Sharing Transfer – Pickup from 10:00 to 10:30 am and Drop off from 2.00 to 2.30 pm
- Timings for sharing transfers are changeable by some minutes based on traffic and the location of visitors
- Visitors can choose a time slot between 09:00 AM and 08:30 PM all seven days of a week
- Visitors are advised to carry a Valid ID Proof
The cancellation fee depends on when the cancellation is done.
- If done 15 days ahead of the start date the fee is 25% of the overall tour cost
- If done 7-15 days before the fee is 50% of the overall tour cost
- For cancellations done 0-7 days ahead of the start date, the fee is 100% of the overall tour cost
The refund sum for the unavailability of a preferred slot will be completed within 10 working days
- There is no entry fee for kids aged below 3 years
- The child rate is applicable for kids aged between 3 and 10 years
- The adult rate is applicable for Children aged above 10