VR Park Dubai Tickets
VR Park Dubai transports you to the stupendous world of gaming. Spread through two levels of the world’s biggest mall, the Dubai Mall, VR Park welcomes you with one of the most amazing arrays of gaming attractions based on VR (Virtual Reality) and AR (Augmented Reality). The games are a challenge to realism as they take you to a fantasy world and there’s a distinct emphasis on what we call ‘shared escapism’. The 7,000 square meter facility is home to 30+ interactive rides that enthrall you.
|Tour Duration:||4 Hours|
|Without Transfer:||AED 200|
|Sharing Transfer:||AED 299|
|Pick up & Drop:||Optional|
|Pickup Time:||Depending on availability|
What to expect at VR Park Dubai Mall?
Right in the VR Park’s center is the Burj Drop which lets you have a truly extraordinary experience of the tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa. It’s an amazing VR game where you are made to feel that you are cleaning the building’s massive windows. Things aren’t really hunky dory and in a while, they go horribly wrong. You experience a spine-chilling moment of terror as you hang on precariously to the edge of the building after a drop. It’s the wonder of spectacular VR technology at its most immersive avatar. This game certainly isn’t for the faint-hearted though.
Next up are the rides that have some of Dubai’s most popular activities and attractions as their themes, like the iconic Dune Bash and the VR Balloon. The Dubai Drone is a must for those eager to take a peek into how glittering Dubai will be in the future as it gives you a vision of things to come by 2050. Another attraction you just can’t skip if you enjoy having an adrenaline rush is the Plummet. It lets you enjoy the thrill of skydiving without the scare of jumping off an aircraft.
To experience your favorite movies and TV shows up close and personal, there are attractions like The Mummy, the John Wick Chronicles, and The Walking Dead Outbreak beckoning you. You may also have a go at the wonders of the multiplayer VR effects at The Raft. Your kids too will have a whale of a time as the VR Park is lined up with some truly wonderful attractions that keep them engaged all through the day.
What is included?
- We pick you up and drop you off as well if you choose the shared/private transport option during the booking
- The ‘Pay and Play’ pass for VR Park Dubai lets you select your games
- The pass isn’t transferrable or refundable
- The ticket doesn’t include the arcade games and F&B
VR Park Dubai Mall Tickets Highlights
- You get to experience one of the largest VR parks in the world
- Enjoy more than 30 rides and games to get a hang of the latest virtual reality and augmented reality technology
- Enjoy the adrenaline rush of the Burj Drop that makes you feel like you are slipping off the edge of the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building
- Enjoy the pulse-racing VR versions of the iconic Dune Bashing and the Plummet
- Take a peek into Dubai in 2050 with the Dubai Drone
- There are thrilling multi-player games available like The Raft
The Cancellation Policy
- No charges are applied if the cancellations are made 24 hours before the scheduled visit
- A 100% cancellation charge is applied if the cancellations are made within 24 hours of the scheduled visit
- If you are eligible for a refund, the amount is credited to your account within 7 working days
The Child Policy
- Entry is free for kids below 3 years of age as they are considered infants
- Children between 3 and 10 years of age are considered children and charged at child rates
- Children above 10 are charged at standard rates
Some Important Information
- A single pass is valid for a single person for only a single day
- Standard age, height and weight restrictions apply separately for each ride and attraction
- Children must always be accompanied by an adult
- The guests are requested to arrive at least 10 minutes before the time scheduled depending on the times picked during booking
- The operator may deny a child permission to participate in a game due to safety concerns. All visitors are therefore urged to adhere to the child policy at all times