Jebel Jais Zipline from Dubai
Enjoy the Jais Flight that is the longest zip line and listed in the Guinness World Records. Experience this ride in Jebel Jais Mountain by booking the ticket online.
Availability: Daily | Price:
AED 325 AED 285
Jebel Jais Flight Ticket > Availability: Daily | Price:
AED 400 AED 360
Did you ever want to fly over cities at great speed like your favorite superhero? We, now you can live that fantasy thanks to Jebel Jais Zipline. This is one experience that you must not miss out on at all. You will be able to slip past in real high speed by the biggest mountains in the whole of UAE. The trip involves you moving at an amazing pace of 150 kilometers per hour. Are feeling the excitement already? Let us reveal what pleasant surprises are in store for you.
A Brief Overview Of The Jebel Jais Zipline
There is no doubt that Dubai is a city that stays up the whole night and has many places of interest. If you want to do something different that is exciting, then go for the Jebel Jais Zipline experience. This will be an unforgettable day in your life without a doubt. Anybody with good health can go for this experience. The maximum weight allowed for this is 150 kgs and must measure at least 120 cm in height.
About Jebel Jais Zipline Activity
- Jebel Jais Takes about an hour to reach by car from Dubai.
- The experts will give you a detailed briefing on how to participate in the activity
- The activity begins on a launching platform which is at a height of 1680 meters
- The trip covers an area of 2.83 kilometers at a speed of 150 miles every hour
- You end the trip where you started
- Once you complete the tour you will receive a certificate and your picture will be included on the Wall of Fame at Jebel Jais
Things To Keep In Mind Before You Sign up For This Tour
- You have to provide your ID when you are booking this trip. PAN cards will not Be accepted
- Kids who are above 18 years are treated as adults
- Please note that you are to refrain from consuming any drugs or alcohol one day before this activity. If you are found to have consumed alcohol then you shall not be permitted to this activity and you will not be given any refund.
- This trip is created for people of varied mobility and fitness
- This is one activity that should be undertaken by individuals with epilepsy and high blood pressure or women who are pregnant.
- You can have your picture taken by paying an additional fee
- You are required to wear shoes with closed toes, running shoes, and sturdy trainers
- You will have to sign a no-claim form where you will be informed about the risks of this activity
- This tour operates throughout the week except for Mondays and Tuesdays
- Overseas tourists have to bring their passports with them at all times
How To Get To This Place
By Car: Drive 15 kilometers up the Jebel Jais mountain. There are many signboards that will indicate the correct route along the way
By Private Transfers: You will arrive at the Welcome Center directly. You must arrive at the meeting point an hour before your booked time slot.
Policies On Confirmation and Cancellation
- You always have the choice of canceling your booking before you receive confirmation, in this case, you will be given a complete refund
- If you have booked a slot that is unavailable, we will give you an alternative slot
- Once you book you will receive a confirmation n your email within 2 working hours
So, this is all the information you need about this tour. One thing is for sure you are guaranteed to have a fabulous time on this tour. This will be an experience you will remember for a lifetime.