The most exciting ride of Jebel Jais Zipline that goes up to 160kph. Book your ticket at best price and offer here. Enjoy the Jais Flight which is the longest zip line and is listed in the Guinness World Records. Experience this ride in Jebel Jais Mountain by booking the ticket online.
|Jebel Jais Zipline Tour
|60 – 90 minutes
|Jebel Jais Sky Tour:
|Jebel Jais Flight:
|Pick up & Drop:
|Depending on availability
Did you ever want to fly over cities at great speed like your favorite superhero? We, now can live that fantasy thanks to Jebel Jais Zipline. This is one experience that you must not miss out on at all. You will be able to slip past in real high speed by the biggest mountains in the whole of UAE. The trip involves you moving at an amazing pace of 150 kilometers per hour. Are feeling the excitement already? Let us reveal what pleasant surprises are in store for you.
A Brief Overview Of The Jebel Jais Zipline
There is no doubt that Dubai is a city that stays up the whole night and has many places of interest. If you want to do something different that is exciting, then go for the Jebel Jais Zipline experience. This will be an unforgettable day in your life without a doubt. Anybody with good health can go for this experience. The maximum weight allowed for this is 150 kgs and must measure at least 120 cm in height.
About Jebel Jais Zipline Activity
What to expect?
In this activity, participants will be enjoying the longest zipline ride in the world. However, before that, everyone will be introduced to the safety measures. Experts will be there to guide you at all times. As soon as you are ready, you will be harnessed to the zipline. Finally, plunge into the open air and fly like a superhero in a belly-down position. The minimum weight requirement for the activity is 40 kg, the maximum is 120 kg, and the height requirement is at least 122 cm. Anyone who meets the height and weight criteria but is below 18 years old can go for the activity. However, they must be followed by their legal guardian (after signing a waiver form).
- You have to provide your ID when you are booking this trip. PAN cards will not Be accepted
- Kids who are above 18 years are treated as adults
- Please note that you are to refrain from consuming any drugs or alcohol one day before this activity. If you are found to have consumed alcohol then you shall not be permitted to this activity and you will not be given any refund.
- This trip is created for people of varied mobility and fitness
- This is one activity that should be undertaken by individuals with epilepsy and high blood pressure or women who are pregnant.
- You can have your picture taken by paying an additional fee
- You are required to wear shoes with closed toes, running shoes, and sturdy trainers
- You will have to sign a no-claim form where you will be informed about the risks of this activity
- This tour operates throughout the week except for Mondays and Tuesdays
- Overseas tourists have to bring their passports with them at all times
How To Get To This Place
By Car: Drive 15 kilometers up the Jebel Jais mountain. There are many signboards that will indicate the correct route along the way
By Private Transfers: You will arrive at the Welcome Center directly. You must arrive at the meeting point an hour before your booked time slot.
Policies On Confirmation and Cancellation
- You always have the choice of canceling your booking before you receive confirmation, in this case, you will be given a complete refund
- If you have booked a slot that is unavailable, we will give you an alternative slot
- Once you book you will receive a confirmation your email within 2 working hours
So, this is all the information you need about this tour. One thing is for sure you are guaranteed to have a fabulous time on this tour. This will be an experience you will remember for a lifetime.