Ferrari. The very word conjures an image of an ultra-powerful vehicle, raring to blaze the Formula 1 circuit. It’s the dream car for millions across the globe. But now, you have the opportunity to live this dream, right here in Abu Dhabi.
Yas Island is the center point of Abu Dhabi’s entertainment & fun zones. And it’s right here where the world’s first Formula One-themed park was built. Spread across a jaw-dropping 86,000+ square meters, Ferrari World welcomes you with open arms. A large number of rides are available here, each competing with the other in terms of enjoyment & thrill. So, put those seatbelts on. This is going to be one pulsating drive!
The Ferrari World is a pure adrenaline rush. Formula 1 lovers from around the world converge here to get their share of thrill. From the fastest roller coaster in the world to its highest loop, and from zero gravity falls to hang gliders, the 40+ rides here are destined to take your breath away. Some of the most popular rides here are:
This is the world’s fastest roller coaster. It reaches an incredible 240 km/hour in under 5 seconds. And that too at a height of over 50 meters. This is an absolute master blaster!
This is possibly the closest you will come to flying an airplane! The world’s highest roller coaster will zoom over 60 meters in the sky at 120 km/hour. At an incline of 51 degrees, this ride is pulsating in every sense of the term.
Zoom towards the sky at breakneck speeds, only to experience an almost zero gravity fall in a few seconds! This is Ferrari World’s first back-to-back roller coaster.
Put yourself in the driver’s seat in the Ferrari and feel the thrill of training like the iconic F1 drivers! This simulator game is a fun ride all the way.
Formula Rossa Junior
Why should adults have all the fun? Here comes the kids’ version of the iconic roller coaster. So while you are maximizing your thrill quotient, let your little one also have a blast here!
Speed of Magic
Hop on with your entire family for this magical 4D adventure ride. Your Ferrari will go for incredible virtual rides in caves, oceans, mountains, and other similar places. And you will experience changes in light, temperature, moisture, etc., in keeping with the places that you are visiting.
These are just a few of the breathtaking array of rides that are here. Ferrari exhibitions, training camps for children, changing tires akin to a Ferrari pit stop, Ferrari-inspired shows – the list is endless. There are also a large number of cafes & eateries, serving the best of Italian snacks and main course meals. After dining, you can round off the trip by purchasing some F1-themed souvenirs as a memento of the memorable experience you had here.
Included in the Trip
- Pickup option available on request from the hotel/residence (ple see the booking option)
- Admission ticket to Ferrari World
- Access to all the rides
Points to Remember
- A PCR negative report is mandatory to be carried by every guest
- You are not allowed to carry food & drink into the park
- For cancellation till 48 hours prior to the day of the scheduled visit, you can get a full refund. If you cancel within 48 hours of the day of visit, you will not get any refund.
- Several rides require you to conform to certain medical & health conditions. If you do not meet the requirements, you would be barred from getting on those rides.
- Pregnant women and people with past cardiac complications should avoid going on these rides.
- Children up to 3 years of age will be entitled to free entry. Those between 3 and 10 years will be charged child rates. Those above 10 years will be charged adult rates.
- Ferrari World timing – 12 pm to 8 pm (open Tuesday to Saturday);
- Yas Waterworld timing – 10 am to 6 pm (open Monday to Saturday);
- Warner Bros World timing – 12 pm to 8 pm (open every day).
Come to Ferrari World – the whole day will be spent in a dream-like scenario with pulse-pounding thrill elements!.