Abu Dhabi is the capital city of the United Arab Emirates and it is the crown jewel of the Middle East. On this combination tour, we shall help you cover the highlights of the city of Abu Dhabi, and leave you with plenty of time to explore the exciting Ferrari World Theme Park!
|Tour Duration:||9 Hours|
|Adult Price:||AED 400|
|Child Price||AED 400|
|Pick up & Drop Off:||Included|
|Pickup Time||Depending on availability|
Abu Dhabi City Tour With Ferrari World Tour Overview
Abu Dhabi City Tour
Abu Dhabi is famous for being steeped in local culture and heritage. And instead of just basking in its ancient glory and staying stuck in time, Abu Dhabi stayed in pace with modern times and is one of the most progressive as well as one of the world’s richest cities. Right from the stunning Sheikh Zayed Mosque to the magnificent Emirates Palace, we shall stopover at every important landmark that shows you the various shades of Abu Dhabi.
Ferrari World Theme Park
The massive Ferrari-inspired theme park situated on Yas Island is the first of its kind, and it makes for a once-in-a-lifetime visit. You can partake in more than 20 thrilling rides and highlights, such as Formula Rosa, Fiorano GT Challenge, Scuderia Challenge, Bell’Italia, and Galleria Ferrari. This place is bound to make your visit to Abu Dhabi worthwhile.
- Pick Up from your Hotel or Residence in Dubai on a shared basis
- Professional Guided Tour of Abu Dhabi City
- Visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Drive through the National Exhibition Center
- Leaning Tower Abu Dhabi (only Drive Through)
- Stop at the Emirates Palace Hotel & Presidential Palace Abu Dhabi (For Photography)
- Visit the Abu Dhabi Dates Market
- A drive Through Corniche Road
- Ferrari World Entrance Ticket (Standard or Premium, depending on your selection)
- Inside The Ferrari World for around 3-4 Hours
- Drop Back to your respective Hotel or residence in Dubai
- Timings for Ferrari World Theme Park from Fridays to Thursdays are between 11 am to 8 pm
- Pick-up is to be arranged from your Dubai Hotel /Residence. Pick-up from any Area other than Dubai Hotels / Residence will be done on request, and an additional surcharge will be applicable.
- All guests are required to carry a copy of the Tickets which will be sent by us upon successful payment. This needs to be presented at the entrance to gain entry.
- You can also use an e-ticket.
- All timings will be subject to change during the month of Ramadan.
- The Height range for the Formula Rossa ride is between 145 – 195 CMs.
- Grand Mosque reminder: Guest visiting hours during the holy month of Ramadan are from 9 AM to 1 PM, from Saturday to Thursday.
- The Mosque does not open its doors to visitors on Fridays during the holy month of Ramadan.
- The guest will have to show the Vaccine Certificate at the time of entry.
- Once tickets are booked they it can’t be canceled.
- There is no refund policy for this tour.
- Once your tickets are issued by the system, you will not be allowed to cancel the order.
- Infant below 3 years is free.
- Children who are above 1.3 meters in height shall be considered as an adult.
- Children who are above age 10 shall be considered as adults and they will be charged the adult rate.