Abu Dhabi City Tour with Louvre Museum
Exclusive Abu Dhabi City Tour with Louvre Museu combo tour offer a full-day trip that allows you to explore the city and the museum. We know that Dubai has some promising tourism features. However, Abu Dhabi should not be underestimated in terms of tourist attractions. Why not drift away from the famous sightseeing of Dubai and explore Abu Dhabi closely? Abu Dhabi is the ‘Capital City of Emirates,’ and like Dubai, Abu Dhabi is quite promising; however, the city highlights the ancient traditions of Emirati culture. We understand that covering the entire city in one day is next to impossible. However, our carefully planned itinerary Abu Dhabi City Tour with Louvre Museum will let you enjoy the captivating culture and heritage of the city, especially the famous Louvre Abu Dhabi Museum.
|Tour Duration:||9 Hours|
|Tour Price:||AED 225|
|Pickup and Drop:||Included|
|Pickup Time:||Depending on availability|
The journey begins as we pick you up from Dubai and ride through the gorgeous architectural treasures. The old-world look and feel of the roads and the surroundings will create a relaxing feel in your mind and soul. After crossing the famous Date Market, our first stop will be the Corniche. The stunning beaches and the charming waterfront will surely leave you spellbound. Furthermore, you can click selfies here with the gorgeous backdrop.
The next stop of the Abu Dhabi Louvre highlight tour is the renowned Emirates Palace. It is one of the premium hotels in Abu Dhabi and is quite expensive. Additionally, we will take you to the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, a mind-blowing masterpiece in Abu Dhabi and the Emirates. The heavenly ambience of the mosque, the praiseworthy architectural work, intricate artwork like the largest handmade carpet, and the grand chandelier in the prayer hall will surely grab your attention. Do check our full-day Abu Dhabi city tour detail here.
After that, we will take you to Yas Island- one of the most-loved tourist destinations in the UAE. The breathtaking backdrop of the majestic Ferrari World Theme Park will automatically force you to click some outstanding pictures for your social media.
Finally, the trip will end at the Louvre Abu Dhabi Museum. Like Burj Khalifa, the museum is the pride of the UAE. The legendary name, priceless architectural work, especially the ‘rain of light’ effect is definitely awe-inspiring. The museum holds over 600 surprising displays, and most of them belong to French institutions. The two most popular artwork in the museum includes the famous La Belle Ferronniere by Leonardo da Vinci and Self Portrait by Van Gogh.
Abu Dhabi City Tour with Louvre Museum Activities
- You will get a shuttle service for the tour. However, depending on the booking selection, you will get a private or shared shuttle service.
- We will provide the pickup facility from hotels and residences in Dubai. No airport pickups are available.
- If you are staying away from the main city, you have to pay extra charges to book the shuttle service.
- You will get a shared transfer facility from centrally located hotels in Dubai- Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed, Marina, and Deira.
- The tour timings can change during Ramadan.
- When entering the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, keep yourself covered. Don’t wear shorts, skirts, sleeveless dresses or shirts. Also, transparent clothes or beachwear are prohibited.
- Separate washrooms are available in the venue.
- Separate prayer rooms are available for men and women in Forum.
- You will only get wheelchairs, lockers, and strollers on paying extra charges.
- Timings won’t be changed according to you. Every guest has to follow the proper dress code, and no drinking or eating is allowed publicly. Grand Mosque touring is unavailable on Fridays.
- Louvre Abu Dhabi operates from Saturdays to Wednesdays (10 am-8 pm). On Thursday and Friday, the timing is (10 am-10 pm).
- If you are coming from Deira or Bur Dubai, your pickup timing will be around (10 am-10.30 am).
- If you are coming from Marina, Al Barsa, or SZR, your pickup timing will be around (10.30 am-11.00 am).
What is the best time to visit Abu Dhabi?
Visit Abu Dhabi during winter (November-March). During this time, the weather remains pleasant. As a result, you won’t feel any discomfort or issues while travelling.
What should I wear on the activity day?
Make sure to wear modest and comfortable clothes when coming for the activity day.
Can I bring my kids to the tour?
Yes, you can bring your kids to the tour.
Can I bring outside food and drinks on the tour?
No, outside food or drink is allowed on the tour.