Wild Wadi Waterpark Ticket
Grab the tickets for Wild Wadi Waterpark, Dubai for 2023, and grab up to a 31% discount. Skip the line and enjoy the splash.
Popular as the legend of Juha- a traveler from Arabian folklore- the Wild Wadi Water Park, Dubai is the best-known traveler destination with unique features of enjoyment. The galore of thrills in it include the exciting 120-meter drop through a trapdoor. The visitors scream as they slide in the steep water slides. For the convenience of visitors, Wild Wadi even offers a cashless system that works with the help of a waterproof wrist band and the visitors need not worry about their lost money or wet money. The visitors take immense pleasure as they experience a flash flood. To add to it, the place even hosts choreographed water and sound show, which attract a teeming number of tourists every year.
|Tour Duration:||8 Hours|
|Adult Price:||AED 265|
|Child Price:||AED 255|
|Pick up & Drop:||Optional|
|Pickup Time:||Depending on availability|
So, what are you waiting for? Book your Wild Wadi Waterpark entry tickets at a discount price and get up to 31% off. The price may change depending on seasons and festivals.
Activities to Do
- You could take the pleasure of moving in the high-speed slides-Jumeirah Sarah. This tandem trap door slide from a 32-meter tower is an amazing delight for one and all visiting the place.
- If you are making a visit with your family, you could take the pleasure of Juha’s journey- a slow river ride. As it is the favorite of the visiting families, you could enjoy the spectacular natural sight. Your children could take delight of swimming in the shallow water area. The area is earmarked for children and is famous as Juha’s Dhow and Lagoon and it has water guns and dumping buckets.
- You could jump the queues to gain unlimited access to 30 waterslides and enjoy the unlimited thrill.
- While you discover the park’s only one of its kind upward-moving water network, you would feel the adrenaline rush and feel as though you are at the top of the world.
- The place is open for visitors from 10:00 A.M. to Evening.
- Opening hours change, depending on the time of the year.
- You could log on the check the timing
- Once you complete the booking after making the payment, you would get a confirmation email and a voucher the instant when you finish your booking.
- In case you do not get a confirmation by email, you could check the spam folder.
- In case you are looking for a guaranteed shaded spot for your relaxation, you could select and book one of the six available private cabanas located at the side of the lazy river. Extra charges are applicable.
- Advance payment is required.
- Tickets once booked can’t be canceled.
- For security purposes, you could get access to certain rides, which are restricted to those over 1.1 meters.
- You could choose the exact heights requirement and take the delight of the ride.
- You need to don appropriate swimwear and the information for the same is available
- You need to present the printed and mobile voucher for direct access.
- You could reach and enter directly with the voucher.
Mode of transportation
- You could take public transportation like the bus from the Ghubaiba bus station.
- You can request for Pickup and Drop back at additional cost.
- Private taxis are available at additional cost from the city center of Deira, which takes approximately 20 minutes time.