Grab your ticket to LEGOLAND® Dubai this year at a discount price. This offer is valid for the last week of this month. Access to theme park rides and much more.
Built on the famous Lego building blocks theme, Lego Land is one fun stop specially created for kids. Sprawling over three million acres of land Lego Land has become a popular landmark place worth a visit with kids while in Dubai. Have ultimate fun as you immerse yourself in fun activities and games with your little ones.
Located on Sheikh Zayed Road, Legoland stands conspicuous with its giant Lego structured Gate and fluttering flags. It is the first Legoland Park in the Middle East numbering the 7th in the world. It is great for families and is packed with a whole lot of amusement! Legoland Theme Park is especially for kids 3 years to 12 years with great roller coaster rides like Dragon and Dragon’s Apprentice. The place is packed with six major theme lands and each of them houses unique rides and scenery. There is yet another exciting area the Miniland boasting of great replicas of the famous building of Dubai made entirely of millions of lego blocks.
Dubai Ticket Expert offers single-day access to LEGOLAND Dubai with round trip transfers which are convenient and comfortable. Spend an entire day with over 40 immersive rides and other major attractions and relive your childhood along with your growing kids!
What to Expect at Legoland Theme Park
- No more hassles of finding your own way through the city! You can easily reach Legoland.
- Full-day access to Lego Land Dubai inclusive of unlimited rides and major attractions as mentioned in the ticket! Enjoy to the fullest with water-themed areas as well as other sections wholly dedicated and scrupled out of Legos both giant and original-sized
- An English-speaking guide and an expert driver to fill you with details while on the move and even later.
- Transfer back to the hotel/residence.
- The pickup and drop facility is not included with the ticket price.
- We can arrange to Pick up and drop facility at additional charges.
Timing: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
The Park remains open every day from 10 am to 6 pm with an exception on Thursdays and Fridays when the park closing hours is extended by two hours till 8 pm.
The rides and roller coasters are not as extreme as in the other parts of Dubai. Focus is chiefly on children till 12 years and rides are designed keeping the age in mind. The main objective of the park is to impart knowledge to young minds and many of its activities are based on this idea.
Wild Woods, My Town, and Knight’s Kingdom theme pep of the place with its famous architecture. All the areas and themes are made of original Lego as well as giant replica blocks.
The 6 themed lands are Factory, Imagination, Lego City, Kingdoms, Adventure, and Miniland. The factory is the place where you can quickly pick up a few essentials like sunglasses, hats, and other things. Head straight towards the production unit where you can see live how Lego bricks are produced and you get to take back a brick as a souvenir as well. Visit the Big Shop to take back an assortment of Lego items and products.
Different schools are scattered throughout the next stop which is The Lego City. It houses fun activities like Boating school, Ballooning school, Driving School, Police Headquarters, Sea Port, Flying School, and Fire Academy to get a firsthand experience of the activities the kid’s way! The Driving School is the most popular where children get to drive around mini lanes in a small electric car and get a few driving lessons.
Imagination houses the Hydraulophone, Lego Mindstorms, Duplo Express and Duplo Playtown, Lego Friends Clubhouse, Technic Twister, Build and Test, LEGO Master Builder Academy which is designed in a way to promote education and learning. Test your building skills here!
Packed with rides and adventures, Adventure land lets you have a fascinating experience with underwater, and ancient temple themes.
The Miniland is an exciting place for a quick round as it houses the top architectural marvels of Dubai city in a scaled-down model and made entirely with 20 million LEGO pieces! This air-conditioned indoor facility also houses a 10 m long LEGO table where you can create your own skyline with the Build a City activity.
- Payment should be made in advance in order to book the ticket.
- Children below 3 years are free to enter. Those between 4 and 11 years can enter with a child ticket whereas beyond that age group need an adult ticket.
- Tickets can’t be canceled once it’s booked.
- After tickets are issued 100% cancellation charges are applicable
Hurry to avail of our special offers! Get geared up for a great time as a family at the Dubai Lego Land this 2022 year.