Once you step into the wonderful city of Dubai, it welcomes you with amazing places, which tourists describe as “once in a lifetime” visits. In visitors’ itinerary, literally, Dubai offers an irreplaceable spot, described as Dubai’s Miracle Garden. Home to 45 million flowers of various species, the garden remains etched in the minds of the tourists as a lifelong memory. Described as a world of sensory pleasure, where you could spend time in a tension-free atmosphere watching the remarkable human creativity in magnificent nature, the place is a unique natural habitat for one and all. The natural aroma and stunning sight of various colours of flowers mesmerize everyone, who comes to discover this spot in the desert land of Dubai. Apart from the beautiful flowers, the place also has outdoor water pools, vintage vehicles decorated with flowers, variously shaped walkways and many other things to cheer up mind, body, and soul.
Things to see and do
- Watch the remarkable sight of the largest global flower garden.
- The pleasure of watching 45 million flowers in the imposing 72000 square-meter gardens.
- Incredible sight of the broadest range of plants and flowers decorated to the tunes of different eye-catching themes, shapes, and designs.
- Walk and spend time under the canopies of multi-hued umbrellas.
- Dine in the spectacular outlets, shaded areas, and at the sides of pools and fountains.
- As the Miracle Garden stays open from November to May, you would find the fantastic array of floral attraction during your every visit.
- Picking you up from the hotel will be chargeable.
- Entry ticket to Miracle Garden.
- Panoramic sight of more than 45 million flowers.
- Dropping you at the hotel at the end of the visit.
- This ticket doesn’t include the Transfer option.
- You can opt for pick up and drop back facility by paying a small amount.
- I opted for transfer option, the Pickup facility for sharing transfers would be available between 10 A.M. to 10:30 A.M. and drop off facility between 2:00 P.M. to 2:30 P.M.
- The visitors are not allowed to take things like balls, Scooters, Bicycles, and Pets.
- Visitors are permitted to bring their foods and barbeque.
- The administration reserves every right to drive out any tourist from the park if he/she gets caught while doing any nuisance in a park that would cause damage to the flowers and assets in the park. It is also strictly disallowed to indulge in any kind of misconduct.
- If there is any damage due to negligence and non-compliance with the mentioned instructions, the visitor would get deemed solely responsible for that.
- 9 A.M. to 9 P.M. during weekdays
- 9 A.M to 11 P.M. during Fridays, Saturdays, or public days
Policy for Cancellation
- Advance payment is required to book the Miracle Garden ticket.
- Tickets can’t be cancelled once booked.
- No refund option is available.
Policy for Children
- Children below the age of 2 would get the tickets free of cost.
- Children in the age group of 2 to 12 would get the privilege of availing the concessions in Child Tickets.
- Children above the age of 12 are not eligible for any concession and pay the prices for full tickets.