The Dubai Garden Glow Tickets welcome you to a charming park at Zabeel Park in Dubai. It’s a fine example of human creativity and artistry. This large theme park warmly receives guests with new themes every season. A visit to this enchanting place brings you up close to amazingly beautiful displays made from bio-degradable items at Glow Park. When you visit the Garden Glow in Dubai, you have a day filled with fun and frolic in the company of your wonderful family. The garden is a wonderful place to be at for a family outing and it’s a very enriching learning experience as well. You’ll be very impressed to see how bio-degradable items have been used to create stunningly beautiful displays.
|Tour Duration:||4 Hours|
|Adult Price:||AED 65|
|Child Price:||AED 65|
|Pick up & Drop:||Included|
|Pickup Time:||Depending on availability|
About Dubai Garden Glow
As you step into the ‘Art by Day and Glow by Night’ section, you are charmed by the beauty of the spectacular creations put up by skillful artists. The garden is dotted with numerous eco-friendly installations, each one of them a lovely work of art. The efforts of 500 extraordinarily talented have gone into creating the spectacular Garden Glow. The many themed sections here come alive when innumerable energy-efficient LED lights are switched on that make the installations replicate animals, flowers, trees, and birds glow in the dark.
A more immersive experience awaits you. As you stroll through the Garden Glow’s tunnels that give out a radiant glow, you come across exciting displays like the Talking Tree, My Dubai, Happy Forest, and Happiness Street. There are attractive new additions as well like the Magic Park which showcases stunning 3D art installations that enchant you with your amazing optical illusions. There’s also the Art Park where you’ll see amazing displays made from 500,000 recyclable items. There are also breathtaking performances by artists and acrobats from around the world. Don’t miss dazzling shows like Colorful World and Magical Nights.
With your tickets to the Glow Garden, you get access to Glow Park, Magic Park, and the Art Park. We recommend that you upgrade the tickets so you can also access Dinosaur Park and Ice Park, a marvel of 5000 tons of ice created in the heart of Dubai.
The Dubai Garden Glow Tickets Highlights
- Get an Entrance Ticket within 1 hour of booking
- Skip the long queue
- Admire spectacular works of art that glow in the dark
- The Dinosaur Park takes you back in time to the era of the amazing dinosaurs.
- Visit the Ice Park that gives you the feeling of being in the mountains right in the heart of Dubai
- Enjoy the convenience of transfers if you select the option during booking
Important Points to Note
- Transfers are arranged only from hotels that are located in central Dubai in and around Deira, Marina, Sheikh Zayed Road or Bur Dubai
- Depending on the condition of traffic and where you are located, the transfer timings may vary
- Guests are required to abide by all the safety instructions shared verbally by the garden authorities or those that are displayed within the garden premises
- No pets are allowed inside the garden
- All guests are advised to dress soberly and avoid exposure
- Please use specifically designated walkways, exits and passages inside the park
- Smoking isn’t allowed inside the garden
- Outside food and drinks aren’t allowed in the garden
- Last entries are allowed an hour before the scheduled closure
The Cancellation Policy
- There shall be no charges for cancellations made at least 24 hours before the scheduled trip
- There shall be a 100% charge if the cancellations are made within 24 hours of the scheduled trip
- If you’re found eligible for a refund, the amount will be credited to your account within 7 working days