Do you want to have a fun day in Dubai with your family? Well head out to then you need to check out Green Planet Dubai. This place brings science and nature together all at once. In this place, you will get to learn about nature, the animals that live in it, and the various measures that are being taken to preserve nature and its balance. This venue is home to more than 3000 animals and plants. Do you want to know more about this place? Then keep reading as we reveal some fabulous details.
|Pick up & Drop:
|Depending on availability
What Do Green Planet Tickets Have In Store For You
With this ticket, you will be able to see fascinating creatures such as amazing birds, sloths, fish in the aquarium, and pythons. You can also visit attractions such as glider Encounter and Bat Cave. Bug Encounter, and Animals Of The Night. You’re in for an incredible experience with Green Planet Dubai Tickets, where every moment promises to be unforgettable. Get ready to have an amazing time during your visit!
The Different Sections Of Green Planet
The venue is divided into four sections, each with its individual themes and they are a must-visit.
- Flooded Rainforest: This area has different faunas that grow on wetlands.
- Forest Floor: In this section, you will get to see different animals that live in humid environments.
- The Midstory: Here you get to learn interesting facts about the rainforests
- The Canopy: This is located at a height of 40 meters, where the rainfall and sunlight are diffused.
Why Should One Visit The Green Planet?
This is an educational place and not just an ordinary theme park. At this place, you get to learn how scientists are working round the clock to protect the ecological balance and protect endangered species living in rainforests. This place is perfect to teach your kids to care about the environment and learn about different animals, their habitats, and their behavior patterns.
When Is The Ideal Time To Visit?
If you want to see beautiful flowers blooming, then you should visit this place in the months of April to August month, otherwise, it is an evergreen place to visit.
Things To Keep In Mind Before You Visit The Green Planet
- Small children must always be under supervision by adults.
- The ticket price gives you access to the facility, but to interact with the animals you have to pay extra.
- Beverage and food from the outside will not be allowed into the facility at all.
- You cannot smoke in this place.
- You cannot touch or feed animals here.
- You should take pictures without using flash.
- The facility has a strict-rules that you must follow at all times.
Additional Facts Information On The Green Planet
- The venue covers an area of 6,000 square feet and has more than 3000 faunas and animals.
- The Green Planet is home to a wide variety of amazing species, including sloths, tree porcupines, snakes, parrots, and butterflies.
- The venue also has a beautiful manmade tree that stands 35 meters high.
- Visitors to The Green Planet can experience a range of immersive activities, including interactive exhibits, animal encounters, and nature walks.
- The attraction is open 7 days a week, with extended hours on weekends and public holidays.
- The Green Planet offers a wide range of educational programs for school groups, including hands-on workshops and interactive exhibits.
- You can book your tickets online with us and save yourself the queue.
Booking and Confirmation Policy
- Once the ticket is booked then it can’t be canceled
- A 100% cancellation fee will be applicable.
- If you have selected slots that are no longer available, then we can give you an alternative slot.
- You will receive a confirmation from our end in 1 business hour.