This outing of Al Ain city is a godsend for everyone who likes gorgeous cities, rich cultures, and awe-inspiring architecture. Another name for this city outing “the trip to Garden City” is attributable to the greenery that is present here. It’s among the most gorgeous cities in the UAE. It lies on the outer parts of the U.A.E. and within a short distance of Omani borders.
|AED 1,000 (for 6 Person)
|Pick up & Drop Off:
|Depending on availability
Al Ain City Tour Overview
This tour that starts from Dubai has the first stopover at Jebel Hafeet. This is the highest crest of the UAE from where the visitors get a spectacular sight of the city of Oasis. Relaxation lies for the visitors at the base of Jebel Hafeetin the form of hot water springs. The steaming invigorating water is the perfect remedy for tired feet. The car halts next at the Camel Market, which is the UAE’s biggest camel market. Of late, the market has undergone remodeling and enticed more visitors.
Take in more of the wonders of the city on your visit to the Al Ain Fort that engulfs the Al-Jahili Oasis. The drive continues to the Hili Archeological site with its Archeological Park. Here, visitors can see the fascinating ancient buildings and tombs from the Bronze Age. The next remarkable place in this journey is Al Ain Museum, known for its extensive archaeological models. The Museum features a model of the Grand Hili tomb, complete with its stone carvings. The endpoint of this tour is the Al Ain Zoo. This zoo is the biggest in the Arabian Peninsula and has some of the endangered white lions and tigers.
This tour is a retreat from the dazzling sights and gaudy sounds of Dubai. People can make bookings for this tour, based on its availability and group schedule. We can fulfill requests fora pick up from any other emirate for an added fee. Also check the Dubai City Tour Packages that offer similar kind of exciting tours.
- Pickups are available to the Dubai Hotels / Residences of visitors. Pickups from the Airport are not available
- Visitors are requested to offer us comprehensive pick-up information. This is going to help us pick them up from their locations
- It could be that a few of the locations included in this trip stay closed on definite days and weekends. If such a scenario arises we are not answerable and will not do any adjustments in costs
A point to be noted:
Archaeological Park and Al Ain Fort are closed to visitors on all Mondays and Fridays.
- Everyone who cancels their bookings 24 hours ahead of the start of the Tour is going to get a full refund
- Everyone who cancels their booking within 24 hours from the start of the Tour departure will not get ant refund
All those who are entitled to a refund are going to get their money back within a week