Oman Khasab Tour from Dubai
Are you keen on visiting an exotic location that is steeped in history? Let us introduce you to the Oman Khasab Tour. This is one tour that you are going to love a lot as it is a beautiful place blessed with a lot of natural beauty. This place is known as the capital of the Musandam Peninsula. This beautiful place is just three hours away from Dubai Airport by car. Are you keen to know more about this enchanting place? Well, read on as we reveal some fabulous details.
|Tour Duration:||5 to 6 Hours|
|Adult Price:||AED 550|
|Child Price:||AED 450|
|Pick up & Drop:||Optional|
|Pickup Time:||Depending on availability|
What Can You Expect
Firstly, you will notice how beautiful the place is with the surrounding mountain ranges. You will also see a Bedouin village where people are going about their regular lives, this a perfect way to get a glimpse of a simpler life.
You will also learn a great deal of the history of the place thanks to the carvings found at Qadah village, you will also come across a good Portuguese fort nearby. If you love taking pictures of ancient architecture then this is the perfect location to pursue your hobby.
We also organize a tour of the Musandam Peninsula on a traditional Dhow cruise, you will have the chance to sail by a scenic coastline. Do you want to take a swim in the clear water? Well, good news for you as we make a brief stop at the Telegraph Island and you can dive right into the water. Now, that you have an idea of how good this tour is, it is time you gather your friends and family and head out to this place for a day of fun and frolic.
When Is The Ideal Time To Visit
Well, if you want to avoid the hot temperatures then you should visit this place between November and April as it is cooler and you will be able to enjoy to the fullest.
Inclusions Of Oman Khasab Tour
- Lunch on the Dhow
- The Dhow ship will have a traditional Arabian sitting arrangement which is very comfortable and stylish
- The Crew will serve you unlimited tea, coffee, and refreshments
- The dhow ship also has separate washrooms for both sexes
Things To Remember Before Signing Up For This Tour
- We offer shared transfers from areas like Sheikh Zayed, Bur Dubai, and Deira
- We will arrange pick up from your residence and hotel
- The transfer timings may vary up to 60 minutes
- The visa fee is not included in the tour price
- You will serve lunch, soft drinks, mineral water, and refreshments
- You must take your passports with you
- Passengers travelling on rented vehicles must produce NOC certificate
- The Dhow cruise will only happen during suitable climatic conditions
- You will have to pay AED 50 for obtaining a visa for Oman at the border
- Young kids are to be supervised by their parents at all times.
Our Booking Policies
- You will be able to make bookings depending on the availability of slots
- We will confirm your booking after we receive payments from your end