Grab this combo ticket offer for Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo. Get your pass online and skip the line.
Here is a brief overview of what you get to explore and enjoy with friends and family at the Dubai Aquarium and the Underwater Zoo.
The Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo
So, if you are looking to brew up some magic instantly into your lives, the Dubai Aquarium and the Underwater Zoo should be a must-visit on your Dubai itinerary. It could as well serve as one of the wonders of the world as there is something in it that takes you beyond your imagination. You would surely be awed at this rare wonder of what the Dubai Mall Aquarium is actually is.
The Dubai Mall Aquarium, located at the ground floor of the Dubai Mall rises up to three levels of its height. It houses over 30000 marine beings. It is gigantic and its magnanimity stupefies and carries you to a mesmerizing land of wonder.
The 10 million liters water tank is the home of giant sea creatures, sharks, snakes, lizards, penguins, piranha, pelagic fish and many other sea creatures that can flummox you with their presence. The giant crocodile which is around 40 years old, stays in the water tank and weighs around 750 kgs. You can go on a tour according to the package chosen and enjoy touring the 180 degrees tunnel or take the Scene tour or look at the Underwater Observatory or Ride the Submersible Simulator.
You may have a look at the film at the theatre on how the team here at the Underwater Zoo and the Dubai Aquarium take care to cater to the 3000 plus visitors here every day. It is great entertainment and an inspiring tour for you and your family.
Here are a few details of your activity at the Dubai Aquarium and the Underwater Zoo.
Here go the tour highlights:
- Visit the Aquarium Tunnel
- Visit the Underwater Zoo
- Discover the largest crocodile, King Croc
- Watch the incredible varieties of sea creatures
- Watch the week exhibit for Channel Shark
- Explore the Underwater Observatory
- Go for a Glass Bottom Boat ride
- Experience fish feeding
- Ride the Submersible Simulator
The tour includes the following activities depending on the package you choose.
- You visit the Aquarium Tunnel
- You explore the Underwater Zoo
The Submersible Simulator and the Glass Bottom Boat tour is not included in the basic package.
What’s not Included
- Pickup and Drop back
Things to know before you go:
Here are some things to keep in mind before you set off for the tour.
- Children under 3 years are entitled to Free tickets.
- Kids between 3 to 10 year age will have to take Children Ticket.
- The online/mobile voucher may be redeemed at the entry for the Underwater Zoo and the Dubai Aquarium tour.
- Convenient booking and secure payment options.
- At the entrance of the venue before forming the queue you have to show the mobile voucher to the security people.
- Pregnant women and children who are under 3 years can’t enter in the Glass Boat ride.
- Pickup and Drop options are available at additional cost.
- The tour ticket is valid for 1 day.
- The printed version or the mobile version of the ticket is accepted.
- We will send you a ticket upon successful payment.
- An instant confirmation will be sent to your email after buying the ticket.
- Once tickets are booked then it can’t be canceled and no refund policy.
Submit your review
Dubai aquairum is good place to visit with kids, a must visit destination in dubai.
This is a must visit place. Got the ticket at much lower price. Good place for kids and family who love nature.