Abu Dhabi City Tour with Qasr Al Watan
A trip to the Qasr Al Watan will complete your Abu Dhabi tour. Dubai might seem like a fantastic holiday destination due to its glamorous cityscape, but did you know that Abu Dhabi is equally gorgeous and is a favorite tourist spot for many? Famous by the name ‘Capital of UAE,’ Abu Dhabi is undoubtedly a glorious city. With a different picture than Dubai, Abu Dhabi is home to majestic mosques, grand palaces, sky-rising buildings, and villas. Away from the mosques and villas, the Abu Dhabi City tour with Qasr Al Watan is a must-visit if you are planning a holiday in the Emirates.
|Tour Duration:||8 Hours|
|Adult Price:||AED 225|
|Child Price:||AED 200|
|Pick up & Drop:||Included|
|Pickup Time:||Depending on availability|
Commonly known as the Palace of the Nation, Qasr Al Watan is Abu Dhabi’s Presidential Palace complex, and here, you will mostly find government buildings. It is not only a place for the higher constitutional authorities but also a place where meetings are hosted for global leaders. Therefore, here you will find the traces of the Emirati royals and have a clear insight into the UAE heritage and culture.
Inside Qasr Al Watan Abu Dhabi, you will spot the finest architectural work by Arabian craftsmen. Several videos are played inside the museum providing information regarding the priceless architectural work. Additionally, the praiseworthy chandeliers hanging inside the Qasr Al Watan are made using 300,000 crystals. Explore the other sections of Qasr Al Watan, like the House of Knowledge and Room of Gifts, and admire the extravagant beauty of the Presidential Banquet area.
Apart from these, you will find some exclusive immersive experiences. For example, test your calligraphy skills and cherish the beautiful light and sound show. It will let you time travel from the past and present to the future. Furthermore, the green surrounding of Qasr Al Watan is worth mentioning as you walk through the tranquil archways and feel peaceful.
- Get a chance to explore and learn about Emirati culture, traditions, and heritage.
- Learn about UAE’s exclusive royal architecture techniques.
- Explore the different sections of Qasr Al Watan, like the Room of Gifts, Presidential Banquet Room, and House of Knowledge.
Reasons to go for Abu Dhabi City Tour with Qasr Al Watan Tour
- Get the opportunity to know about some of the eminent leaders of the world and their work, and learn about their inspiring personalities.
- Indulge in the beauty of the elite Emirati architecture of the Qasr Al Watan present inside Abu Dhabi’s Presidential Palace complex.
- Get an up-close view of the intricate detailing and rich architectural work on the ceilings and walls.of Qasr Al Watan.
- Explore the various sections inside the majestic building that will enrich your knowledge about Emirati culture and heritage.
- The Great Hall is one of the primary attractions as you will find a centrally located large dome.
- The Governance and Spirit of Collaboration is yet another popular section of Qasr Al Watan since GCC and the Organization of Islamic Cooperation hold summits here. You will spot a gigantic chandelier designed with over 300,000 crystal pieces.
- Other must-try experiences include Barza, Presidential Gifts, and Presidential Banquets.
- Don’t miss the famous light and sound show that will let you time travel through the rich culture and heritage of the Emirates.
- Don’t forget to bring a valid ID proof or your passport with your Qasr Al Watan ticket.
- Eating food or drinks inside the great hall or the exhibition rooms is strictly prohibited.
- Heavy luggage is not allowed inside.
- You can use the ticket only on the printed date or your selected date.
- Reach Qasr Al Watan before 6 pm.
- Entry to the Light Show is by 7 pm.
- You can explore the Palace in Motion with your booked ticket (if available on your selected date).
- Reach Palace in Motion at least 45 minutes before the show starts.
- The Light Show begins around 8 pm.
If you cancel the tickets post-booking, you won’t get any refund.
- Entry for kids under 4 is free.
- Entry for kids between 4-17 is chargeable (Child rate is applicable).
- Entry for kids above 17 is chargeable (Adult rate is applied).
What is the best time to visit Abu Dhabi with Qasr Al Watan?
Summer and winter are both suitable. However, winter is the best time to visit Abu Dhabi with Qasr Al Watan as the weather remains pleasant during this time.
What to wear when visiting Qasr Al Watan?
Men and women should wear modest outfits when traveling to Qasr Al Watan.
Can I take my kids to Qasr Al Watan?
If your kids are 4 or above, you can surely take them with you to Qasr Al Watan.