Abu Dhabi, a sister city of Dubai, has grown as much as Dubai in the last few decades, shoulder to shoulder on the path of development. And since it is the capital city of the United Arab Emirates, it is bound to have an upper edge. If you opt for our incredibly attractive deals and take a tour of Abu Dhabi city, you will be astounded at how they have incredibly merged its rich ancient heritage with the most modern and contemporary life.
Abu Dhabi Tour Overview
Our Abu Dhabi City tour is the perfect offer for anyone looking to get a rapid tour of this exquisite city. It is lined with selectively picked highlights of the city of Abu Dhabi so that you don’t miss out taking in all the significant sights. Once you opt for this tour, you will witness some of the most marvellous and majestic landmarks of the country of UAE.
One of the grandest structures that you cannot miss seeing when you are en-route to Abu Dhabi city centre, is a towering and magnanimous white structure. It is the Sheik Zayed Grand Mosque, which has been named to honour the late president of UAE, His Highness Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan. Next on your itinerary would be other must-see attractions like the marvelous Emirates Palace, the ever-busy Abu Dhabi city centre and then onwards to the luxurious Corniche Road, which boasts of some pristinely manicured settings complete with kids’ play areas, cafes, and restaurants.
In addition to Abu Dhabi’s most modern attractions like Ferrari World and Yas Island, you also get to visit the Heritage Village which gives you a portal into this region’s past. Finally, the trip comes to an end with a visit to the famous Abu Dhabi WTC Mall, where you have access to a whole lot of retail outlets that are selling name-brand and luxury items. You can hunt for a few bargain deals while you reach your last stop of the tour.
- First, we will Pick up from your Hotel or Residence in Dubai (on sharing basis)
- Enjoy comfortable AC Vehicle
- Get Polite and Professional Guide
- Drive through the Sheikh Zayed Road
- Then stop at Sheikhod Zayed Grand Mosque for an Hour
- Abu Dhabi Sports City
- National Exhibition Center
- Drive through Leaning Tower Abu Dhabi
- Royal Family Palace
- Presidential Palace
- We will stop at Etihad Towers take awesome pictures here
- Emirates Palace, take cool pictures
- Abu Dhabi Corniche – take beautiful snaps
- Then visit Abu Dhabi Heritage Village and stay there for about 30 minute (Heritage village will be closed on Friday)
- Marina Mall Abu Dhabi
- Next, you get to stopover at the famous Dates market for 20 to 25 minutes
- Saadiyat Island
- Yas Island
- Next stoppage will be at the Ferrari World of Abu Dhabi for taking pictures for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Then will drop back to your hotel/residence in Dubai.
- Pickup timing from Abu Dhbai is 11:100 to 11:30 AM
Things to Know before you go
- The Sheikh Zayed Mosque and The Heritage Village do not allow visitors during any Islamic festival
- All Mosques have very strict dress codes. Women must wear long and loose clothing, and they have to ensure that their arms and legs are fully covered. Women are also required to cover up their heads at all times. A long Abaya with a scarf (A traditional long black dress) may be provided by us, and The Men must not be bare above their knees and they must always cover their shoulders. Failure to abide by these rules will result in the refusal of entry.
- All tattoos on the bodies of guests must remain covered as they are frowned upon in traditional settings.
- The whole duration of this tour can be anywhere between 8 and 9 hours, as it all depends on the traffic you encounter.
- This tour might be operating in two different languages at the same time just in case visitors are clubbed together.
- Unfortunately, we do not provide any wheelchair facilities for the guests.
- The visiting hours of most places during the month of Ramadan are from 9 AM to 1 PM, from Saturday to Thursday. The time for the last admission is set at 1:30 pm.
- The Sheikh Zayed Mosque does not open its doors for any visitors on Fridays during the holy month of Ramadan.
- Please note that the Heritage village will close every Friday.
- You can start the tour with us by reaching the first meeting point. If you need a pickup and drop facility, it can be arranged for you at a minimal surcharge as part of our offer.
- The guest will have to carry the PCR test report and it should be valid for 25 days.
- The guest will have to show the Vaccine Certificate at the time of entry.
- In case PCR test was issued from Dubai then it will be valid for 30 days in Grand Mosque only.
- Kids below 3 years are eligible for Free ticket.
- For Kids between 3 to 10 years, Children ticket will have to take.
- Above 10 years, an adult ticket is required.
- You can cancel the ticket before 24 hours and amount will be refunded back.
- If you cancel the ticket within 24 hours then 100% charges will be applicable and thus no refund.
- The amount will be refunded back in approx 7 working days.