Book your Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi Tickets at a discount price. Get the best offers on Museum Entrance Ticket at DubaiTicketExpert.
Louvre Abu Dhabi is a spectacular thing to witness when you are in the Emirates. To experience the magnificence of art combined with the grandeur of the architecture in the beautiful Arabian Peninsula is something, no one would ever want to miss. Louvre Museum in Abu Dhabi is the first universal museum which is a unique fusion of classic, traditional art and intricate architecture. The name Louvre already suggests its link with the French culture. It got the name Louvre as it has been designed by a world-famous French Architect named Jean Nouvel. There is no one who doesn’t know about the Louvre Museum of Paris, France. The legendary name of “Louvre” is an introduction in itself. Reflecting both the culture of France and the Arab Emirates, this museum is a joint venture of the governments of France and Abu Dhabi.
The museum has an enormous area of over 65,000 square feet, which makes it a majestic place. Situated in the Saadiyat cultural district of Abu Dhabi, Louvre Museum is a major tourist attraction and numerous tourists plan a trip there from Dubai. The variety of art exhibited at the museum is awe-striking. From the very ancient traditional art and objects to the latest contemporary exhibits, it has a wide spectrum of exhibitions. The most interesting part is that the exhibits are presented chronologically which is categorized into 4 distinct eras- From archaeology to the birth of Islam and then transition into the classic era followed by the Modern era.
Apart from the art displays, the salient features of the Museum architecture include its multi-layered lace dome adorned by countless star-like patterns. The architecture is inspired by ancient architectural styles such as interweaved palm leave patterns, etc. Louvre is a one-of a-kind marvel which is sure to leave you spellbound with its majestic architecture, a plethora of enthralling art exhibits, an aesthetic ambience and its awesome location. So, hurry! Get your tickets now from Dubai to Louvre Museum, Abu Dhabi.
Louvre Abu Dhabi Tickets Included:
- Access to the famous universal art museum Louvre.
- You get to witness epic artwork which dates back to which are even older than 3 BC.
- You will witness some classic art exhibits from the original Louvre museum of Paris.
- You will marvel at the unique and intricate architecture of the museum, inspired by the ancient construction styles and techniques.
- More than 600 masterpieces are housed in the museum which is segmented into 4 distinct periods.
- The tickets are inclusive of pick-up and drop-off facilities.
Things to see
- By visiting the Louvre Museum of Abu Dhabi, you not only experience the fusion of French and Arabian artwork but also get to see the only Louvre Museum which is outside Paris.
- You get the lifetime opportunity to witness the classic art exhibits and paintings which date back to 3 BC.
- It is like a ride through time, where you experience 4 different periods in history, depicting the changes in art and culture.
- The masterpieces by Legends like Van Gogh and Leonardo Da Vinci are also there.
- There are not only paintings or artwork but also some unique antiques like a 3000-year-old bracelet.
- Apart from the fascinating art gallery, the museum flaunts its unique architecture, inspired by the traditional Emirati designs and patterns.
- Designed by one of the world’s best architects, Jean Nouvel, it has a spectacular roof that creates an effect as if there is a rain of lights.
Cancellation and Booking Policy
- There is no entry fee for children and teenagers below 18 years.
- There will be full charges for visitors above 18 years.
- Once the booking has been confirmed, there will be 100% cancellation charges and no refund shall be made.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. When is the best time to visit Louvre Museum, Abu Dhabi?
Ans. You can visit anytime during the year as it remains open throughout the year. However, the peak season lies between November to July.
2. Is this place suitable for kids?
Ans. It is an amazing place for kids as they get to see so many interesting objects and masterpieces by legendary artists. It’s an educational place that can spark more curiosity in them.
3. Is it a replica of the Louvre Museum, Paris?
Ans. No, it is not really an exact replica of the Louvre Museum, Paris but it surely gives you a similar vibe. Plus, you get to experience the blend of French culture and Arabian culture through the exhibits.