Availability: Daily | Pickup & Drop Back | Price:
AED 1,200 AED 900
A car will pick visitors up from their Abu Dhabi hotel for a charming full-day outing of Dubai. This tour offers a glimpse of the rich heritage of the city and its present splendour. Dubai Museum offers the city’s traditions and history. Jumeirah Mosque stands out with its Islamic and contemporary architecture while Burj Al Arab is the first 7-star hotel.
The man-made canal city of Dubai Marina and the artificial archipelago Palm Jumeirah are the latest feats in engineering. Driving down the eight-laned Sheikh Zayed highway visitors get a treat of the city skyscrapers. The Dubai Mall is excellent for shopping and its huge aquarium filled with marine life.
What all are included in the pack?
- Transfer from hotels
- Dubai Museum – Located in the earliest building in Dubai, the colourful dioramas and informative historic exhibits give a feel of old Dubai
- The Jumeirah Mosque is of medieval Fatimid style with twin minarets and a central dome. The intricate artistry on white stone looks fascinating after dark
- Jumeirah Beach – This is a famous public beach in Dubai that has a children’s park and abounds in barbecue and picnic spaces
- Burj Al Arab – This hotel of a sail-shaped silhouette is an inspiration of contemporary Dubai. The sole 7-star hotel ever it offers the best in hospitality
- The palm island – This is a chain of man-made archipelagos that bears semblance to a palm tree. It has most deluxe resorts, fantastic dining places, and splendid facilities for indulging in water sports
- Atlantis Hotel – This posh resort with high-end suites, 23 eateries, a gym, a spa and water park is the focus of Palm Island
- The Mall of Emirates features luxury labels that include Christian Louboutin, theatres, restaurants, hotels, and Ski Dubai
- Dubai Mall – The most prestigious luxury brands in Fashion, a plethora of eateries, and some 33,000 aquatic animal lives to view
- Burj Khalifa – Pioneering technologies and Islamic architecture characterize this breakthrough in super-tall buildings
- Transfer to the hotel of the visitors
- Visitors can avail transfers from their Hotel / Residence in Abu Dhabi. Transfers from the Airport is not available
- Those who want transfers from any area besides their Hotel / Residence in Abu Dhabi must pay extra
- This tour of Dubai has been specially made for viewing its stunning modernization with glimpses of its past
- Some of the places in the itinerary may stay closed on particular days and weekends. We are not answerable for such cases and won’t offer any compensation to the tourists
- The times for sharing transfers are changeable by 30 minutes to an hour based on traffic conditions and the location of tourists
- Visitors will have time to take photos at the Dubai Museum, Atlantis Hotel, and Jumeirah Beach
- The other places that the visitors will enjoy are Burj al Arab, Jumeirah Mosque, Dubai Mall, Mall of Emirates, and Burj Khalifa
A point to note
The tour timing will stay the same for the duration of Ramadan. Visitors can purchase lunch at the Dubai Mall, but they must have it in their car. Eating, drinking, and chewing gum in public places is prohibited.
- Those who cancel their bookings 24 hours ahead of the start of the tour will get a full refund
- Those who cancel their reservations within 24 hours from the beginning of the trip won’t get any refund
Those who are entitled to a refund will get their money back within a week
- Entry is free for children aged less than 3 years
- Child rate applies for children aged between 3 and 10 years
- Adult rate applies for children aged over 10 years