So you are in Dubai but you have only half a day to spend on sightseeing in Dubai? You need to relax on that as here is how you can make the most out of a half-day tour. Go out on a city tour to explore what’s old and new in Dubai.
You can avail of a coach or a minivan and visit the best places. Get ready to be enthralled in a never-before experience of unique places. You can take the help of expert guides who would take you on rounds through the city to experience what is new and striking. Stop for photo sessions while on this half-day tour or go on a shopping spree at the famous malls in Dubai. In case you want to go on a spiritual tour, you can visit the famous mosques.
Dubai is a city full of wonder and surprises. You must follow the rules and regulations of the places you visit to make your trip a hassle-free one. Follow the dress codes while in mosques and also the rules that you need to follow at the museums and at the malls to make the most of your half a day Dubai Tour.
Here is what you can find included within your half-day Dubai tour schedule.
- Pick up will be arranged from your residence or hotel in Dubai on a shared basis.
- Drop off to the same location after the tour is over.
- You get to travel in air-conditioned and clean vehicle.
- Your entry to the Dubai Museum is included.
- Dubai Creek (Bur Dubai sight)
- You see the Jumeirah Mosque and the Jumeirah Beach along with it
- Take pictures at Jumeirah Beach
- BurjKhalifa the world’s tallest tower
- Mall of the Emirates
- Dubai Mall
- Photo session opportunity at Burj Al Arab, the 7-star hotel
- Stop for a photo session at the Dubai Marina Skyline View.
- Even wonderful photo sessions at the Palm Jumeirah, the Atlantis Hotel.
- The meal is not inclusive of the tour charges.
- The tour starts – 8.45-9.15 AM
- The tour ends – 1.00-2.00 PM
Here is some important information that should be kept in mind while on this half-day tour in Dubai.
- The tour is suitable for all age groups.
- Advance payment is required to book your Half-Day City tour ticket.
- The tours are arranged on a sharing basis; for Private pick up and drop available at additional charges.
- The confirmation should be made at the time of booking the tickets.
- Tourists have to carry their passports while on tour.
- Some places like the Dubai Museum would not allow wheelchairs.
- The seating arrangements and allocation will be made on availability.
- Tickets have to be cancelled 24 hours before.
- If the ticket will be cancelled in less than 24 hours then there will be 100% cancellation charges.
- All refunds are to be done using the original model.
- In case of refund, the amount will be sent back in 7 working days.