Sharjah City Sightseeing Tour
The Sharjah city sightseeing tour is a perfect way to explore Sharjah. This tour starts from Dubai and will take you through Islamic Art Museum, Blue Souk, and many other places.
Sharjah has always been known to beckon people from all over the world with its majestic beauty and fabulous tourist attraction. The city is a good mix of old traditions along with a modern lifestyle. The city is steeped in history and its historic landmarks bear testimony to this. The good thing is that this city is very close to Dubai and you can drive down. Want to know more about this lovely city? Well, read on as we have some fabulous details to share with you.
|Tour Duration:||4 Hours|
|Tour Price:||AED 750 for 6 person|
|Pick up & Drop:||Included|
|Pickup Time:||Depending on availability|
An Overview Of The Sharjah City Tour
This tour is ideal for that tourist who wants to see the best of Sharjah. We organize suitable transportation for them and even pick and drop them at their hotels. We give our guests an expert guide who will explain the historical facts to you. This tour will cover nearly all prominent tourist locations within the city and the good part is it is not a hectic tour.
Activities Included in Sharjah City Tour
For this tour, we have handpicked several iconic tourist sots for you to visit and yes you will get plenty of time in between to catch up on your breath. Here is what we have in store for you. Have a read.
- Islamic Art Museum: Here at this museum you will get to see a vast array of artifacts and arts that depict Islam over the
- Fish Market: This market is super organized and here not only will you find maybe different types of fish, but also vegetables and fruits.
- Blue Souk: This is also known as the Central Souk and it is very close to the Khalid Lagoon. This place is a popular shopping destination, the area has over 500 shops selling items of all sorts.
- Faisal Mosque: This mosque covers an area of 12,000 square meters and it sports a grand architecture.
- Sharjah Cornice: Here you get to see some of the city’s iconic modern building and the view is simply astonishing
- Qanat Al Qasba: This area is always buzzing with vibrant energy and here you will find the Maraya Art Centre.
Why Should You Go For The Sharjah City Sightseeing Tour?
Sharjah is considered a cultural gem within the UAE and what better way to explore the city than to opt for a city tour. Our experts will put together a comprehensive tour for you that will take you to all the iconic locations within this city without wearing you out. You will be taken to the Sharjah Museum, Faisal Mosque, Sharjah cultural center, Fish market, Blue Souk, and Qanat Al Qasba.
Things To Keep In Mind Before You Go
- On certain special days, certain tourist attractions may stay closed, in this case, we do not offer any refunds
- If you want us to pick you up from any other location other than your hotel then we can arrange for the same for an extra charge
- Women are advised to carry a headscarf as they will need to cover their heads while entering any religious places
Our Policies On Cancellation
- If we feel that you should get a refund, we will issue the same to you within 7 business days
- If you make any cancellations within the 24-hour period of your departure, we will charge you full cancellation
- If you cancel 24 hours before your departure you will not be charged any cancellation
Our Policies On Children
- Children above 10 years will have to pay adult charges
- Kids who fall in between the age group of 3 to 10 years will pay rates for children
- Any kid below the age of 3 years will not have to pay anything
Important Things That You Keep In mind Before You Sign Up For This Tour
- If you wish to get picked from any other locations we can arrange for it, but it will cost extra
- There may be some tourist locations that may stay closed on special days and we offer no refunds for them
- We do not provide pickup services from the airport
- You have to share the exact location to organize suitable transfers