Private Transfer from Dubai to Abu Dhabi | Pickup & Drop Back: Optional| from
AED 700 AED 575
Dubai, the nerve center of the United Arab Emirates, is a destination that attracts millions from around the globe every year. It receives budget tourists, premium tourists, business travelers, students, white-collared workers, and many more.
The neighboring emirate of Abu Dhabi – which is also the capital of the United Arab Emirates – is another top draw in the area. Though primarily a business destination, it has its share of tourist attractions as well.
However, Dubai seems to score a point as far as international flights are concerned. Many people headed for the United Arab Emirates prefer to fly into the country via Dubai as the latter has better air connectivity. However, for quite a few of them, the final destination is Abu Dhabi. So, after they land at Dubai, they hire a cab or take a bus to Abu Dhabi.
But consider this. You have flown into Dubai and have spent several hours in the cramped aircraft. And now, you need to wait in the queue for booking a cab or walk it to the bus station for boarding the bus. It’s tiring, time-consuming – and most unappealing, to say the least.
Is there any way out?
Of course, there is. Book a private transfer to Abu Dhabi from Dubai with us. And cover the journey in utmost comfort.
Private Transfer Overview
Forget about the rush hour Dubai traffic. Forget about the tedious search for a cab to Abu Dhabi. Simply step out of the airport and hop onto our deluxe air-conditioned luxury car. The car will be manned by a most expert and courteous, English-speaking driver. And our vehicles are maintained at the top of their performance capacity. We take a “zero tolerance” stance with respect to passenger and crew safety.
The gifted driver would take you to your Abu Dhabi destination through the easiest, fastest, and most convenient route. They know the routes like the back of their hands. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the cool, comfortable, and hassle-free drive to your Abu Dhabi destination. And before you know it, you would be at your destination!
What’s included in the Trip?
- Pick up from the airport/hotel in Dubai
- Transfer to Abu Dhabi hotel/destination
- The journey would be conducted in the most comfortable of vehicles
Points to Remember
- We provide a one-way service only
- Please keep your valid passport with you at all times
- If your baggage is oversized or of excess capacity, it would be included subject to space availability
- Tourists would need to provide RT PCR Report and vaccination certificate
- If the trip is canceled before 24 hours of trip departure time, then you won’t need to pay any charges
- If the trip is canceled within 24 hours of trip departure time, then you would need to pay 100% charges
- Children below 3 years of age don’t need to pay any charges
- Children between 3 & 10 years of age need to pay child rates
- Children above 10 years of age need to pay adult rates