New Year Party in Dubai Creek
With the new year approaching at a fast pace now, how about a cruise down Dubai Creek? It is going to be immense fun with all the fun activities, the food, the live happenings and champagne during the midnight hour. So, read on to learn more about the cruise and then choose to, if you like, come on, aboard.
|Tour Duration:||3 Hours|
|Lower Deck:||AED 499|
|Upper Deck:||AED 699|
|Pick up & Drop:||Optional|
|Pickup Time:||Depending on availability|
Perhaps this year you would like to gift your family a gala new experience at the New Year. After all, it has been the same partying at hotels and pubs all through. So, it’s time now to look out at what the Dubai Creek Cruise during the new year has to offer you and your friends and family. We can only vouch for the fact that the Dubai Cruise during the new year celebrations has a plethora of entertainment to offer. So, get ready to go aboard with the unlimited food and refreshments, the welcome drink, the gourmet menu, both continental and native, the immaculate cake for the New Year, the live entertainment all around, and that special glass of champagne during the midnight. So now, it’s time to treat your loved ones with a never-before experience of the New Year at the Dubai Creek Cruise.
The traditional dhow which is ethnically adorned and all set up for sailing down the Dubai Creek is just the right vessel for you. Get ready for a three-hour cruise on New Year’s eve along with other revelers, party animals, and onlookers for a ravishing evening on the deck. The countdown to a newer happening year is about to begin and so start basking in the fun and frolic of it all. The fireworks are all set to work in the gala celebration and the revelry for welcoming a very happy new year is just about, to begin with, your signing up for the cruise.
Here are some inclusions for the tour that you need to look up and keep in mind while taking up the Dubai Creek Cruise.
- Cruising fun for 3 whole hours
- International dinners both vegetarian and non-vegetarian menus
- The lower and upper decks of dhow fully air-conditioned
- The New Year Cake
- Unlimited supply of coffee, tea, soft drinks, and water
- Fruit Champagne
- Lots of live entertainment shows
- Special facilities for washroom, men and women
- Fireworks show on the cruise
Look out for some important information as follows during the tour.
- There will be no pick-up for the tour on New Year’s eve. You have to reach the location on time.
- The detail for location is Marsa Al Seef Creek, Behind Mamikonyan Restaurant, Opposite the British Embassy in Dubai.
- You get a list of the New Year Gourmet menu on the Dhow cruise.
- The time of the cruise is between 10.30 PM and 1.30 AM.
- You have to report at the location at 9.15 PM.
The booking policy is all in place for you to decide on the convenience of cancellation in case there is some emergency.
- Children above the age of 10 will have to be charged adult rates.
- Children between 3 to 10 years will be charged children rates.
- Children below 3 years can enter free of cost.
- When you make a cancellation within 72 hours of the departure of the tour, 100 % charges will have to be paid.
- In case you make a cancellation 72 hours before the departure of the tour, no charges will need to be paid.
- Once you are eligible for a refund, the money should reach your bank within 7 working days.
- If there will be any new rules come from the Govt. for pandemic then the booking might be canceled and therefore the amount will be refunded in 7 to 14 working days.
So it’s time you look out for some delectable food, exotic fireworks, cake and champagne, and rocking music to make your new year celebrations turn into a memorable event this year!