Enjoy the New Year Party 2023 in Dubai Desert
Availability: Daily | Pickup & Drop Back (Optional) | Price:
AED 600 AED 425
What do most people do on New Year’s Eve? Many get together with their pals and family members at hip and happening places in their city. Many go on a trip to a remarkable destination with their near and dear ones. They watch the elaborate fireworks at midnight.
How would it be to break free of the stereotype-themed gatherings and packed spots on New Year’s Eve 2023? Have you thought of celebrating the New Year amidst the majestic deserts of Dubai? The New Year Desert Safari is ideal for those who prefer a laid-back celebration. They can greet the New Year in a way that’s different from the typical rush, glitz, and firework displays.
This safari is a different party amidst the peaceful sand desert dunes and warm Emirati hospitality in neat Arabic camps. There is relaxation beside bonfires, a mouthwatering buffet, refreshments, live music performances, a Tanura show, and belly dancing. Other thrilling experiences before the midnight fireworks are camel rides, henna painting, photographs in Arabic costumes, and shisha smoking. Those who want more adventure on this final day of the year can go on an exciting 4×4 journey over the desert dunes.
Inclusions of the New Year Desert Safari Tour:
- New Year cake cutting
- BBQ Dinner that has Veg and Non-Veg option
- Camel Riding
- Shisha Smoking
- Hubble Bubble
- Plenty supply of Soft drinks, Water, Coffee, and Tea
- Belly Dance performance to the tune of customary Arabic music
- Tanura Dance by a male performer
- Enjoy a live fire show
- Opportunity for Henna designs
- Photo-shoot in Arabic Dress
- Separate Toilets for both the gender
- Hotel pickup will not be available from Dubai Downtown and Business Way due to road closes.
- Visitors will be picked up from their Hotel or Residence in Dubai. We don’t do pickups from the Airport
- New Year Cake cutting ceremony will be conducted
- Visitors can avail of sharing transfers from Bur Dubai, Deira, and Sheikh Zayed until Marina
- Pickup for this New year Desert safari are subject to change by 30 minutes to an hour based on traffic conditions
Pickup and Drop Time
- Direct Reporting time is 9:00 PM to 9:30 PM
- For Sharing Transfer, pickup time will be from 8:30 PM to 9:00 PM
- For Sharing Transfer, drop up 1:30 AM to 2:00 AM
Note: Pickups for this trip are subject to change by 30 minutes to an hour based on traffic conditions.
- We don’t have any cancellation policy for this specific tour. So, it implies a 100% cancellation fee.
- Kids who are aged less than 3 years are regarded as infants and are allowed free entry.
- Kids who are aged between 3 and 10 years are regarded as children and are charged the child rate.
- Kids who are aged above 10 years as regarded as adults. They are charged the full fare.
Frequently Asked Questions on Dubai Desert New Year Party
- Is vegetarian food served in the BBQ dinner?
Of course it is. Dubai is a cosmopolitan city which is home to people with different eating habits. Hence, Dubai accommodates people with all dietary preferences.
- What are the pick-up locations?
Guests shall be picked up only from the Mall of the Emirates, the Deira City Center, the Al Mula Plaza, and the Spinneys Burjman Center.
- Are the entertainment shows like the Tanura and Belly Dance performances held all through the year?
No, they are not. These entertainment shows are closed during the holy month of Ramadan.
- Is the camel ride safe?
Yes, it is. The camels are tamed and well trained. Besides, you’ll be guided by experts all along.
- Are toilet facilities available?
Yes they are. Clean and hygienic toilets are available for all visitors.
- Are alcoholic beverages allowed?
Yes, it is available but only at an additional cost.