There is no denying that the night view of Dubai’s coastline is absolutely astonishing. We give you the opportunity to experience this with the Dhow Cruise Marina New Year Party. This is one cruise that you going to love and also have a nice time participating in. You get to sail along the glamorous coast of Dubai. So, what exactly do have planned for you this new year, let’s check it out!
|Tour Duration:||4 Hours|
|Tour Availability:||31st Dec 2023|
|Lower Deck:||AED 675|
|Upper Deck:||AED 999|
|Pick up & Drop:||Optional|
|Pickup Time:||Depending on availability|
An Overview Of The Dhow Cruise Marina New Year Party
Welcome to a world of glamor, fashion, and romance. Once you step inside New Year’s Eve’s Dhow Cruise Marina your fairytale journey kicks to start. You will be greeted by a team of friendly staff, who will hand out refreshments to you, do not be surprised if you feel like a movie star the cruise has that effect on you.
The cruise has a host of exciting and entertaining activities lined up for you including a delicious buffet dinner and drinks. You will have access to the upper deck of the ship to get a glimpse of the majestic view outside. Do carry your camera and take pictures too. The slots on this cruise get filled out really fast so you should book with us early to avoid any disappointment.
What Are The Inclusions On The Cruise
- Enjoy a 3-hour cruise journey on a traditional dhow exploring iconic landmarks such as Dubai Marina, Yacht Club, Palm Jumeirah, Marina Towers, Ain Dubai (Blue Water), and JBR.
- There will be live entertainment
- You will be served fruit champagne at your table
- We will organize a New Year cake-cutting ceremony on our cruise.
- Unlimited supply of coffee, tea, and water
- Premium drinks are also available at an additional cost.
- The guests have access to both upper and lower decks
- International buffet for both vegetarians and non-vegetarians
- You also get to watch the fireworks from the upper deck
- The cruise ships have separate toilets for both men and women
Things To Remember Before You Sign Up For This Cruise
- The cruise continues for 3 hours
- You must report to the venue by 9.15 pm
- There are no pickups for this cruise
- Please wear smart casual clothes, do not wear short or revealing clothes
- Young children should be supervised
- We will send the cruise location with contact information one day before the departure date.
Our Policies On Children
- Kids who are aged more than 10 years will have to pay adult rates
- Children who are within 3 to 10 years will have to pay child rates
- Kids who are less than 3 years will not have to pay anything
Our Cancellation Policies
- If you do cancel after receiving confirmation you will be charged the full amount as a cancellation fee.
FAQs on Dhow Cruise Marina New Year Party
What Is The Dress Code On This Cruise?
The dress code is smart casual or party wear, please do not wear tight-fitting or revealing clothes.
Can We Bring Children?
Yes, you can bring your kids to this cruise as the environment is child-friendly.
What About Food?
The cruise serves a delicious spread comprising of international cuisines cooked by the finest chefs in Dubai. The buffet also includes dessert and a special New Year’s cake.