New Years Eve Gala Dinner Cruise In Dubai Creek
Tired of spending New Year’s Eve at boring house parties? Don’t want to eat meals at overpriced restaurants? We hear you loud and clear, which is why we would like to present to you the New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner Cruise in Dubai Creek. This is one event that you will never forget in a hurry. Do not confuse this cruise with a mundane new year’s party. This is an exclusive event. So, what happens on this dinner cruise? Well, keep reading as we reveal all the nitty-gritty details of this fabulous event.
|Tour Duration:||3 Hours|
|Upper Deck:||AED 800|
|Lower Deck:||AED 700|
|Pick up & Drop:||Included|
|Pickup Time:||Depending on availability|
An Overview Of The New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner Cruise In Dubai Creek
This Dinner Cruise In Dubai Creek is known for its luxury. The night begins with you walking on the red carpet and boarding the cruise ship. On this ship, you can expect to feel like a movie star from tinsel town as the atmosphere is glamorous and vibrant. Take a journey of a lifetime by sailing past some of the iconic locations on Dubai’s coastline.
What Can You Expect On New Year’s Dinner Cruise
Firstly, the journey on this cruise ship is nothing short of magical and it brings any fairytale to life. The cruise also includes a host of interesting entertainment shows along with delicious food. You will be treated to a dinner buffet that will comprise cuisines from all over the world. The dinner is prepared by the best chefs in the city so you will not be disappointed. There are many options for both vegetarians and non-vegetarians alike.
You will also have the chance to avail of a special package to avail unlimited wine and beer along with the dinner. The dinner also includes a pasta station where the chef will prepare pasta of your choice. The cruise lasts for 3 hours and the ambiance is a complete five-star experience. You will also get to witness the famous Tanura dance show by local artists.
Things To Remember Before Signing Up For This Cruise
- Guests are advised to wear suitable attire, please do not wear clothes that may seem offensive
- The cruise has well-trained staff to help you out with your needs
- You will be offered Tea, Coffee, Bottled Water, and Soft drinks
- The cruise allows people in Wheelchairs
- The departure time is 10 pm
- The cruise can accommodate 300 people at a time
- Children have to be supervised by adults
- We will provide the cruise location along with the contact number with you one day before the departure date.
Policies On Cancellation
- We don’t have any cancellation policy for this specific tour. So, it implies a 100% cancellation fee.