So you are in Dubai and looking to find some great adventure and fun! The jet ski on the Jumeirah Beach will give you a whale of a time where you enjoy the luxurious water sports through jet skis and wave runners.
Now, have you ever heard of wave runners or jet skis? If you have and if you are an avid water sports freak you can consider taking up these activities while in Dubai. Jet Ski on the Jumeirah beach and you are out for some spine-chilling adventure in the waters. You can ride the ski alone or take your partner out on the ski for a ravishing water sport. You have the most modern water skiing gadgets and vessels to make your trip an awesome experience. However, only 2 passengers can ride the ski at a time.
So get ready for a perfect adrenaline rush as you ride the jet ski for a 15 minute to 1.5 hours ride on the waters at the Jumeira Beach in Dubai. Ride the waves and become a master of the sea while on your jet ski. Enjoy riding the blue water to the fullest while taking turns to glance at the highest buildings and structures on the Jumeirah Beach residence as well as across the Dubai Marina. You are out for some heady adventure for sure.
Jet Ski Highlights
What you should know about the rides.
- At this age of breakneck speed, why don’t you speed on your jet ski across the Persian Gulf?
- You catch a glance of the Dubai Marina while riding and get a picturesque and panoramic view of the yachts at a distance.
- You cruise around on the Jet Ski catching a view of the Jumeirah Beach residences as well as the Dubai Marina.
- You can also go closer to the Burj Al Arab, which is the most luxurious of all hotels in the world.
- And what’s more? While on this journey you may stop at a beach on the Palm Jumeirah.
- So this is a whopping offer for two on the Jet Ski and a great value that you get for your money.
It is good to learn more about the few inclusions before you set out to the Jet Ski Jumeirah Beach tour.
- Get ready for your Jet Ski tour.
- You will be provided with a safety jacket for precautions.
- You might be provided with a soft helmet if required.
- You will get bottled drinking water.
- You would be given gloves when necessary.
- You will receive the photos and videos given to you by the instructor.
Note: This ride doesn’t include the Transfer option. You can request Pickup and Drop back in your hotel/residence in Dubai by paying a transfer fee.
Know Before You Go for Jet Ski Jumeirah Beach Ride
Here are a few things you need to know before you set out on a tour to the Jet Ski on Jumeira Beach:
- Each tourist on the Jet Ski tour would be required to sign a waiver before they set out on the tour.
- You have to bring in the ID proof or the Dubai ID or passport.
- The driver of the Jet Ski should be at least 16 years of age while the passenger has to be at least 5 years old.
- The rental booking is for two people on one jet ski and you have to pay accordingly. You may, of course, share the expenses but that is on mutual consideration and not a concern to the tour company.
- In the case of the driver being less than 16 years, there is no refund. Also, the refund will not be issued if the original documents are not presented.
- You can cancel one day (24 hours) in advance and you get a full refund.
- If tickets are canceled before 24 hours, then the amount will be refunded back in 7 working days.
- If tickets are canceled within 24 hours then there will be 100% charges on ticket cancellation.
So get set for a splash and a true adrenaline rush on your Jet Skis at the Jumeirah Beach.