Deep Sea Fishing Trip in Dubai
Deep-sea fishing is among the special activities for families or friends. People of all ages, males, and females, and novice in deep-sea fishing enjoy this activity. Charter boats leave Dubai Marina Walk at intervals of an hour until 2 PM. The boats that run on contemporary twin outboards engines have the most state-of-the-art equipment. Throughout the 4 hour trip, our experts will demonstrate the use of equipment, “baiting up” and, the safety features on board.
|Price per Person||AED 2,000|
|Tour Duration:||4 Hours|
|Pick up & Drop Off:||Optional|
All of the equipment is set for visitors to start their hunt for that prize fish. The prime fishing spots are just a few miles from the Dubai coast and are reached in 30 minutes. They are no less than 30 meters in depth. The boat captain is going to drop anchor. Our expert crew will be there for helping visitors lay down the lines, wind in and get that exciting catch! Visitors can pull out groupers, snappers, cat ﬁsh, and baby sharks, and bottom dwellers weighing as much as 6 kg.
Visitors can broil their catch on the grill with the help of our staff or they can take their catch home. They will be served some light refreshments throughout the trip. Our fishing charters operate daily across the season from Dubai Creek. They are custom-made for beginners and practised anglers. Those who want pickups from other emirates have to pay extra.
What all are included in this Fishing Trip?
- Enjoy the soft-drinks and beverages
- Expert Skipper and staff on board
- All Fishing Gear and baits
- It’s a 4 Hour tour
- Washroom facilities
- Safety gear and first aid kit on the charters
- Any other services apart from above one will be charged additionally.
- Visitors must carry their Passport or Emirates ID while on this trip
- A trip may get postponed due to adverse weather conditions.
- Visitors may opt for extra services like a Barbecue grill by paying extra.
- Whether a person gets his preferred date and time for the trip that depends on its availability
- Children should come along with their parents
- People who cancel their booking 48 hours ahead of the start of the tour will get a full refund
- People who cancel their booking within 48 hours of the start of the tour will get no refund
Those who are entitled to will get their refund within 7 working days
- Entry is free for children aged below 3 years.
- Child rate is applicable for children aged between 3 and 10 years
- Adult rate is applicable for children aged above 10 years
What is the best time for fishing?
The best time for fishing in Dubai is from January to May and January to March is a highlight of that season.
Dubai fishing trips are done in a couple of slots. Venturing out early morning about 6 AM is ideal for deep-sea fishing in Dubai. The afternoon slot from 2 PM to 6 PM offers a decent catch in the winter months from January to March.
Fishes that are available for catching
The fishes that are up for grabs fluctuate over the seasons. However, there are some common fishes from January to May. They are King Fish, Barracuda, Hammour, Sharma, and Sultan Ibrahim.
The Occasional catches include Travel, Cobia, Jaesh, and Tuna.
- Cobia is more available in January and February
- Tuna is more available in April and May
To catch the biggest fish visitors should always opt for charters that travel 16 to 18 miles from the shore. They should avoid charters that troll less for saving money.
A carter must have a minimum of two crew members. One is not going to be sufficient for running the boat and assisting visitors with fishing.
What all should the visitors bring along for a deep fishing trip?
Those who book for deep sea fishing in Dubai should carry some items for enjoying their trip to the hilt. What are these items?
- A Hat or a Cap
- A pair of sunglasses
- Some Food and Snacks
- Shirts and t-shirts that have long sleeves
- All the experienced fishers will do well by bringing their personal jigging rods.
- An additional pair of dresses as the splashing is likely to make them wet
- Tablets for easing Seasickness
- A pair of swimming trunks