soaring over the magnificent blue waters of the Dubai seas. The very thought gives you Goosebumps, doesn’t it? We aren’t kidding though. We do take you flying above the sparkling waters of Dubai’s gleaming sea. It’s parasailing we are talking about. We, at Dubai Ticket Expert, organize a parasailing adventure for you taking care of all the safety precautions. A bird’s eye view of the vast Dubai coastline deep into the horizons takes your breath away. It adds a whole new dimension to your vacation in the city.
|Tour Duration:||8 Hours|
|Single for 15 Min:||AED 340|
|Double for 15 Min:||AED 750|
|Triple for 15 Min:||AED 1000|
|Pick up & Drop:||Optional|
|Pickup Time:||Depending on availability|
We start the parasailing experience by taking you aboard a speedboat specifically built for parasailing. We take you up in a harness after safely hooking it to the parasail yoke. You’ll find the adrenaline rush absolutely exhilarating when the boat picks up speed with your chute inflating when the tow rope stretches out fully. You go soaring up to a height of 150 meters. Once you are sailing in the skies, you feel a sense of weightlessness while being comfortably seated in the harness.
It’s a pure thrill sailing through Dubai’s warm breeze as you take in the lovely vistas of the stunning beaches, the gleaming waters, and the iconic landmarks that dot the Arabian Gulf. The awe-inspiring experience ends with you landing safely back on the boat still seated in the harness. If you so desire, you may also take a dip in the waters for a refreshing splash.
There are options to choose from—single, tandem, and triple that allow us to make things enjoyable for all those who love parasailing. Brace yourself. We welcome you to a breathtaking experience that’ll make you want to come back to Dubai again and again.
What it includes
- We take you soaring into the skies above the waters of the Arabian Gulf at a height of 150 meters
- Instructions on your safety by professionals who are experts in their field
- Pick-ups and drops are arranged if you have selected the option of private transfer
Note: It’s not necessary to possess any prior experience if you wish to have a go at this activity
Some important points to note
- It’s mandatory to furnish your passport or Emirates ID for this activity when asked to
- You’ll have to bring your own costumes and towels
- The minimum weight you need to have for this activity is 50 kg. and the maximum weight allowed is 150 kg.
- We arrange the pick-ups only from your hotel/residence in Dubai, not from the airport
- Children below the age of 10 are barred from participating in this activity due to safety concerns
- Those between 11 and 17 are allowed to participate in this activity provided they are accompanied by an adult or their parents
- Slots can be booked only subject to availability
The Cancellation Policy
- No cancellation charges are applied if you cancel your bookings 24 hours prior to the scheduled commencement of the activity
- A 100% cancellation charge is applied if you cancel within 24 hours of the scheduled commencement of the activity
- The amount shall be credited to your account within 7 working days if you are found eligible for a refund
The Child Policy
- Entry is free for those below 12 years as they are considered children
- Those between 12 and 17 years of age are considered children and charged at child rates
- Those above 17 are charged at standard rates as they are considered adults
Best Time of the Day for the Activity
The weather in Dubai is largely hot and humid. As parasailing is an outdoor activity, the weather should be taken into account. We suggest that you go parasailing only late in the afternoon when the temperatures start dipping. It’s best to plan the activity after 4 pm.
Feeling the breeze on your face is just terrific as you go parasailing in the sky above the gleaming waters of the Arabian Gulf. The bird’s eye view that you get off the beautiful Dubai beaches simply takes your breath away. If you choose to take a dip in the water, you’ll just love the refreshing splash. We tell you, this is an experience you won’t forget in a hurry. Come, join us.