Burj Khalifa At The Top with Dubai Aquarium
Dubai’s Burj Khalifa and Aquarium are the two most loved tourist attractions. Therefore, if you are in Dubai for vacation, don’t miss out on these spots. Reach the topmost floor of Burj Khalifa and gaze at the spectacular view of the city. Discover the unique marine life and the underwater zoo present in the Dubai aquarium with the Burj Khalifa and Dubai Aquarium tickets.
|Tour Duration:||2 Hours|
|Adult Price:||AED 241|
|Child Price||AED 205|
|Pick up & Drop Off:||Optional|
|Pickup Time||Depending on availability|
As you might know, Burj Khalifa is the pride and glory of Dubai. Piercing the skyline with a height of 828 meters, it is the largest skyscraper in the world. The 148th floor is the viewing deck decorated with futuristic architectural work. If that doesn’t quench your wanderlust soul, you will also find traditional architectural work. Furthermore, the exhilarating features, like the highest elevator system in the world will leave you spellbound. It covers 163 floors, and with the Burj Khalifa and Dubai Aquarium ticket combo, you can explore this extraordinary Dubai Wonder.
Known as one of the largest indoor aquariums across the globe, Dubai Aquarium will let you view the marine world up close. This majestic aquarium is home to approximately 33,000 marine animals (almost 150 different species). Furthermore, due to the ‘Largest Acrylic Panel’, it created a Guinness World Record. You will spot the massive collection of Sand Tiger Sharks. Additionally, you will find other animals like water rats, jellyfish, sea horses, penguins, and more.
Highlights of Burj Khalifa At The Top & Dubai Aquarium Ticket
- Capture the unobstructed view of the gorgeous Dubai skyline from Burj Khalifa’s 124th and 125th
- Walk through a long tunnel (48 meters) of Dubai Aquarium. It is renowned as the colossal, suspended aquarium.
- Find over 33,000 different marine animals like sea jellyfish, sand tiger sharks, king crocodiles, and sea horses.
About the activity
- Start your day by exploring the majestic Burj Khalifa, the tallest skyscraper in the world (bigger than the Eiffel Tower).
- Board the accelerated double-deck elevator. The elevator will legit blow your mind as it will take you to the 124th and 125th floors within one minute.
- Explore the world’s biggest observation deck located at a height of 555 meters above the ground.
- Walk through the longest tunnel of Dubai Aquarium. A 48-meter-long tunnel is located at the base of the aquarium.
- Enter the Aquarium and explore underwater marine animals like penguins, giant spider crabs, sea horses, jellyfish, and many more.
- You will find giant reptiles in the aquarium- the king crocodile is one of the largest reptiles.
What not to miss?
- Soak into the unmatched views of the Persian Gulf, the vast desert stretches, and the spectacular sunset from the highest skyscraper- Burj Khalifa.
- Catch a glimpse of the sand tiger sharks at the Dubai Aquarium.
How to reach?
If you are coming by metro, come down to Dubai Mall Station. Reach the main road and take a feeder bus from the station that will take you to the Dubai Mall. Every 15 minutes, you will get a bus to the mall. Alternatively, you can start walking through the Metro Link Bridge (air-conditioned station) to reach Burj Khalifa.
Cabs are also available that will take you to Burj Khalifa. Ride through Financial Centre Road, and the approach road to Dubai will take you to your destination.
As soon as you book your Dubai Aquarium and Burj Khalifa deals, you will receive a confirmation voucher in your email within 2 hours post booking. If your preferred slots are not available, we will rebook your ticket according to your preference. Alternatively, if you don’t want the other available slots, you can cancel the booking, and we will refund your money.
To confirm your booking, you have to make a 100% payment.
- If you cancel the ticket before 15 days of the activity day, we will charge a 50% cancelation fee.
- If you cancel the ticket between 7-15 days before the activity day, we will charge a 75% cancelation fee.
- If you cancel the ticket within 7 days of the activity day, we will charge a 100% cancelation fee.
FAQs on Burj Khalifa At and Dubai Aquarium Tickets
What is the timing for Burj Khalifa’s observation deck?
The observation deck opens around 8 am and closes by 11 pm. Since it is the tallest building in the world, you will get a 360-degree view of the city from here.
What to wear on the activity day?
It is best to wear comfortable and modest clothes on the activity day. Also, carry sunglasses and sun protection.
How much time does it take to cover Dubai Aquarium?
It approximately takes around 2-3 hours to cover Dubai Aquarium.