Go for a luxurious Platinum Heritage Desert Safari in Dubai that offer cultural Arabian experience with pickup & drop services. Dubai’s Heritage Desert Safari is an exotic experience and there’s enough reason why it happens to be Dubai’s most awarded safari. Apart from being thrilling, the Heritage Desert Safari is also very educational and a lot of fun. This safari showcases the region’s history and you experience the desert in the most unique of ways. You’ll have a professional conservation guide taking you on a nature safari and he’ll fill you in with very interesting anecdotes about the desert flora and fauna. You also get an insight into how the Bedouins survived life in the harsh desert.
|Pick up & Drop:
|Depending on availability
About Platinum Heritage Desert Safari Tour
Enjoy the spectacular sight of the sun going down in the horizon as it spreads an orange hue across the desert. You are also entertained with a very impressive show featuring a falcon. You are sure to take a lot of snaps so that the special moments are captured forever. A lavish dinner spread is laid out and you can savor the delicious food under a stunningly beautiful starlit sky. Enjoy a session of smoking an aromatic shisha while being entertained with engrossing Yola and drumming performances. There’s fun in the air as the performers invite you to join the drumming.
The 60-minute safari can also be customized so you can explore and experience the desert the way you want. Go on a safari of the desert on iconic vintage Land Rovers that date back to the 1950s for a touch of nostalgia. Don’t forget to get yourself photographed with these iconic cars that have been a part of many landmark expeditions by legendary adventurists. You can take a ride on a friendly camel and feel every bit a Bedouin as the ‘ship of the desert’ makes its way gently through the desert. Do check our Royal desert Safari tour here.
You may also choose to stay back in the desert for the night in rooms made of traditional stone. The rooms are very well appointed and you’ll have a sound sleep on a very comfortable bed. The next day begins with a spectacular sunrise and a lavish breakfast before you are dropped back at your hotel.
Platinum Heritage Desert Safari Dubai Itinerary
- We pick you up from your accommodation in Dubai between 2:00 and 4:30 pm depending on what time of the year it is. We shall inform you the exact pick-up time on the day of the safari sometime in the afternoon
- After you arrive at the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, you are handed a headscarf and a water bottle of stainless steel as gifts that you may take with you
- Set off on a thrilling 60-minute desert safari in either a vintage 1950s Land Rover or a caravan of camels. You’ll have to mention your choice during the booking
- Admire the spectacular beauty of the setting sun and then enjoy an enthralling falcon show
- Step into a Bedouin-inspired camp in the desert that’s lit up with torches and you shall be received with a traditional Arabian welcome with servings of coffee and dates
- Go on a camel ride, take a puff of shisha, and enjoy watching traditional coffee and bread making
- Savor delicious food served in a traditional dinner of four courses
- Not only do you watch the performances, but you are also urged to participate in live drumming and Yola performances
- We drop you back at the hotel between 9:30 and 11:30pm depending on what time of the year it is after a wonderful seven hours in the desert
- You may choose to stay in the desert overnight in a traditional Arabian dwelling room made of stone. You are sure to sleep well as the room is equipped with necessary amenities including a comfortable bed, soft pillows and clean sheets. Usher in the morning with a gourmet breakfast
- A part of the fee you pay goes into contributing towards Dubai desert’s local conservation efforts
- Your pick-up from your hotel is a part of the package and it’s done in an air-conditioned vehicle shared with others. If you live in a private residence, you shall be picked up from the hotel nearest to it unless you book a private vehicle for your pick-up
- We recommend that you carry a pair of sunglasses, a hat, and enough sunscreen to protect yourself from the scorching sun. If it’s winter, we suggest that you bring along some warm clothes as you might need them in the evening
- You’ll need to book a private car if you are traveling with a child who is less than five years old
- The desert camp has bathrooms
- Special dining arrangements can be made for those with special dietary requirements or food allergies upon prior intimation
- Women who are more than 6 months pregnant are advised against going on the nature drive
- For the comfort of our guests at the camp, we keep a limited number