The Royal Desert Safari takes you on an adventure into Dubai’s vast desert for an experience of a lifetime. Enjoy a day out in the desert as we make you feel every bit a Bedouin. You’ll love digging into the sumptuous food served in a lavish barbeque spread at the wonderful desert camp. The joy among the visitors is contagious and you are sure to love joining in the fun. The Royal Desert Safari has you enjoying every minute of what sure is an unforgettable trip to the Dubai Desert.
|Pick up & Drop Off:
|Depending on availability
About Royal Desert Safari
The adventure kicks off with you being taken dune bashing for an unforgettable adrenaline rush around the desert in a powerful and comfortable 4-wheel drive SUV. You’ll be accompanied by a friendly guide who’ll fill you in with interesting anecdotes about life in the desert, life to the Bedouins has added so much aura and enigma to. After the safari, you can go on a ride through the sand dunes of the desert on a horse or a camel. Up next is a breathtaking show by a professional falcon handler who proudly exhibits some tricks by the majestic bird.
We draw the curtains on a fabulous day in the Dubai Desert with a mouthwatering buffet dinner spread prepared by some of Dubai’s finest chefs. While you relax at a desert camp, enjoy vibrant performances by artists performing breathtaking acts with fire. You’ll also be treated to a spectacular belly dance show. Before digging into the delicious dinner, you’ll enjoy watching the sun go down on the horizon spreading a golden glow across the vast expanse of sand dunes. The lip-smacking food and the many exotic experiences make the Royal Desert Safari Dubai a truly unforgettable adventure.
Royal Desert Safari Dubai Inclusions
Important Points to Note
- All quoted rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Failure to turn up on the day of the safari invites a 100% cancellation charge
- During the month of Ramadan, there are no dance or music shows
- Guests with chronic back pain or heart issues are advised to refrain from going on dune-bashing
- All quoted prices are on a shared basis
- Combining the discount offered in a certain package with another isn’t allowed
- The Royal Desert Safari Dubai welcomes guests every day of the week
- There are no charges for cancellations made at least 48 hours before the safari
- If eligible for a refund, the amount is credited to the customer’s account within 7 to 14 working days
- Refund requests for partially used services or unused services that are a part of the package aren’t entertained
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is vegetarian food served at the BBQ buffet dinner?
Yes, all guests are served vegetarian food. Dubai is a cosmopolitan city and it welcomes all its guests irrespective of their beliefs and food preferences.
Do the entertainers like belly dancers perform all around the year?
No, they don’t. All entertainment shows are halted during the holy month of Ramadan.
Do any restrictions apply to certain visitors?
The operators discourage those with chronic aches and pains as well as those who have undergone surgeries from going dune bashing. Those with heart ailments are also advised to skip dune bashing for obvious safety concerns. Such visitors are taken on an entertaining and informative safari around the desert in separate cars. Dune bashing is out of the question for pregnant women as well.
Are there any concessions for children?
Yes, there are. Those between 3 & 10 are considered children and are charged at concessional rates meant for them. Those below the age of 3 are charged at all.