Red Dune Safari Dubai
Experience a breathtaking red dune desert safari with a bbq dinner, camel ride and much more. Grab this deal to save up to 41% on ticket prices.
|Tour Duration:||6 Hours|
|Adult Price:||AED 200|
|Pick up & Drop:||Included|
|Pickup Time:||2:30 to 3:00 PM|
If you want to have an adrenaline-fueled adventure amongst the red sand dunes of the Arabian Desert, you have come to the right place. Our Red Dunes Safari has been designed keeping in mind a perfect combination of all the activities that would most appeal to a target audience with an adventurous streak. There are a whole lot of things to do, see and experience, which makes it the most adventurous off-road exploration trip that will make it the highlight of your UAE vacation. So, make sure you leave behind the crowds and the pure chaos of the city and travel to one of the country’s most enchanting terrains, where a day of thrill awaits you.
It all begins with an adrenaline-pumping dune bash, and then you commence an evening at a majestically furnished Bedouin-style campsite situated deep within the desert, where you get to smoke flavoured shisha (hubbly bubbly) and relish some authentic Arabian coffee, before tantalizing your taste buds with a vast spread of salads, some local barbeque specialities, and scrumptious main-course dishes, all accompanied by a graceful belly dance performance in tune to some entrancing music, you’re assured of an action-packed evening with a balance of adventure and thrill.
Furthermore, you also have the option to try your hand at sandboarding, go for a leisurely camel ride, or get your hands adorned with beautiful Henna designs, or choose to get your pictures taken in traditional attire.
Also, if you choose to, we also serve alcohol at the campsite and we can even arrange for facilities to enjoy activities such as quad biking at additional cost.
Red Dune Safari Inclusions
- You shall be picked up either from your Hotel or Residence in Dubai
- Then you will be taken on an adventurous drive over the Sand Dunes for about 30-40 Minutes
- Then you will experience some leisurely Dune Driving in the Al Lahbab desert
- In the evening, you will get some beautiful Sunset views for an ideal Photographic opportunity
- You can also try your hand at Camel Riding
- We also provide traditional Henna tattoo Designing
- We have flavoured shisha (hubbly bubbly) Smoking Facility
- You can choose to try out some Sand Boarding
- Unlimited Soft Drinks, Water, Tea & Coffee is included under your package
- If you choose, Quad Biking Facility can also be arranged for, but it shall be payable in addition to your tour charges.
- We have provisions for a traditional BBQ dinner with Vegetarian& Non-Vegetarian options at the campsite
- Alcoholic Beverages can be arranged for, and they shall be chargeable extra.
- Entertainment Shows in the campfire itinerary are- Belly Dance Show, Tanoura Show, Fire Show
- Finally, you will be dropped back to your respective hotel
- Pick-up Time: Approximately between 2:30 pm to 3:00 PM
- Tour Duration: Around 6 hours
- Return Time 09:00-09:30 PM
- If you need a pick-up from areas other than Dubai Hotels or Residences, it can be done but there will be an additional surcharge that is payable.
- Pregnant women, Seniors, Guests with Backache and other associated medical problems are not recommended to participate in this activity.
- During the month of Ramadan or on dry days, no live entertainment will be available& alcohol will not be served, as per government guidelines.
- With pickup and drop on sharing basis.
Special Note :
Red Dune Safari is subject to availability. So, although we cannot guarantee that you will be able to go for dune bashing in our Red Dune Safari, you will get the option to choose our VIP Desert Safari instead. It has all the other facilities except the Dune Bashing activity.
Belly Dance show, Tanoura Dance, all alcoholic beverages and musical entertainment will not be available during the entire holy month of Ramadan. Guests can still choose to enjoy the buffet dinner and non-alcoholic drinks in the campsite, as well as all the other activities.
- All cancellations that are made 48 hours before the Tour’s departure time will be eligible for a full refund and no charges shall be applicable.
- If Cancellation is done within 48 hours of your Tour departure time, then 100% charges will be applicable and you won’t receive any refund.
- If you are eligible for a refund, then your Amount will be credited back to your account within 7 -14 working days
- Children who are aged below 3 years will be considered infants and their entry will be free of cost.
- Children who are aged between 3 to 10 years will be considered as children and they will be charged the child rate.
- Children who are above age 10 will be considered adults and they will be charged the adult rate.