Evening Desert Safari Dubai Tour with BBQ Dinner
Experience the Evening Desert Safari in Dubai with BBQ dinner, dune bashing, henna tattoo designing, belly dancing, and many more at discount prices.
Get an opportunity to take in the Bedouin lifestyle, when you spend an evening at the Al Khayma Desert camp for an authentic traditional Bedouin camp experience. It shall be peppered with many unique experiences like shisha (hubbly bubbly) smoking, Local Tanura dancing and Belly Dance performances, as well as barbeque Arabian food.
|Tour Duration:||7 Hours|
|Adult Price:||AED 150|
|Child Price:||AED 130|
|Pick up & Drop:||Included|
|Pickup Time:||Depending on availability|
While traveling to the desert, you can witness how the Cosmopolitan side of Dubai gradually gives way to smaller villages and eventually you see only a barren desert from which the city was built. Once you arrive at the Lahbab desert, you can take a 20-25-minute breather while the Land Cruiser gets its Tyre pressure adjusted for desert driving. You also have the option to go for a different activity; you can choose to go quad biking in the desert.
Soon your adventure trip commences with dune bashing. Go for an adrenaline-rushing dive through the hillocks of sand. After 30 to 45 minutes of this, you can also choose to try your hand at sandboarding. Later, we shall proceed to the Al Khayma desert camp.
At the camp, you can spot Camels in groups – ready to ride. Once you enter the campsite, your guide shall show you the various portions of the camp, and then you will be led to a table near your tent, or khayma. You have access to an unlimited supply of soft drinks in your tent. You can now try out some traditional Arab attires (An Abaya and A Kandora – for ladies and gents). You’ll also be served welcome drinks like Gahwa, Gaymat (Arabian coffee & sweets) and dry dates.
Next, it’s time for a ride atop what we call ‘Ship of the desert’. Ride the majestic beast while you watch the sunset from the camp’s dedicated sunset dune. Then, capture these beautiful scenes with your cameras. You can also explore the must-do activities of a Dubai desert community- Henna tattooing, hubbly bubbly smoking, meeting a Falcon trainer and posing with the majestic bird.
Finally come the evening entertainers, who start with a Tanoura dance that will be performed at the centre stage initially. Soon the barbecue dinner buffet will be open for service. You are invited to relish the desserts served after the dinner. A Belly dancer would be the next entertainment show on the itinerary.
- We will arrange a pick up from below location via Mini Van or Bus:
- Burjuman Spinneys Bur Dubai
- City Center Deira, Deira
- Union Metro Station Deira, Al Rigga.
- Pickup from your Hotel or Residence in Dubai will be at additional cost i.e AED 125 – will be pickup via 4×4.
- You participate in a Desert dune bashing session aboard a Land Cruiser SUV
- Plenty of photo opportunities with beautiful sunset views
- Immerse yourself in Henna tattoo designing
- Saunter around the desert on a camel ride
- Try your hand at sand Boarding
- Get your photos clicked wearing traditional Arabic costumes
- We also provide Shisha (hubbly bubbly)
- Unlimited Soft Drinks, Water, Tea & Coffee are included in the package
- We have arrangements for a traditional BBQ dinner with Vegetarian & Non-Vegetarian options.
- Quad Biking and Alcoholic beverages are available upon request, They shall be charged extra,
- You entertainment for the evening includes- Belly Dance Show, Tanoura Show, Fire Show
- Next morning you shall be provided breakfast, tea and coffee
- Then you shall be dropped back to your hotel
Things to know before the activity
- Per UAE law, any pregnant ladies, people with suffering from Heart & back problems, and infants who are under 3 years of age are not allowed to take part in dune bashing.
- We would recommend not carrying jewellery, expensive watches or cell phones with you since cell phone signals are nil in the desert.
- Your belongings are your own responsibility and we will not responsible for any lost belongings in during the trip and in case if we found any belongings we try our best to deliver to whom they belong to.
- This tour is unfortunately not completely wheelchair accessible.
- All our desert safari drivers and other crew are well trained and they have licensed safari drives. Our Land Cruiser vehicles are state of the art and fully insured, and they are well equipped with all the needed safety gear such as Roll Bars, Seat Belts, GPS, First Aid Box, etc.
- As a company, we accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, accident, sickness, injury or death that you or any other customer may suffer or incur arising out of the Activities and/or in connection with our contract and/or the individual operator of any Activities. You are advised to purchase comprehensive travel and health insurance for yourself.5
- If tickets will be canceled before 48 hours then the amount will be refunded.
- In case, if the cancellation is made within 48 hours, then there won’t be a refund.
- If Ineligible for a refund, then the amount will be refunded in 7 – 14 working days.
- Kids below 3 years are eligible for free entry.
- Kids between 3 to 10 years would be charged as a Child ticket.
- Kids over 10 years will have to take an Adult ticket.