The Great Arabian Desert outside Dubai offers various forms of enjoyment & entertainment. Thrill-seekers can go for high-octane stuff like dune bashing or a 4×4 desert safari. But what about those who like to have a quieter, yet a high dose of entertainment in the golden sands?
We, at Rayna Tours, have something wonderful for them. It’s the dinner in the desert safari.
Availability: Daily | Pickup & Drop Back (Without transfer) | Price:
AED 125 AED 80
Availability: Daily | Pickup & Drop Back (Sharing transfer) | Price:
AED 200 AED 150
Availability: Daily | Private Transfer(Up to 6 person) | Price:
AED 950 AED 830
Had your fill of adventure sports in Dubai? Now it’s time to settle for a quieter but no less enriching experience. Come join our dinner in the desert safari. Suitable for every age group, this safari would remain etched in your mind forever.
Once you reach our well-appointed & luxurious Bedouin-style tents, it would be a trip back in time for you. Amidst the serene desert sands, experience a slice of the millennia-old traditional Arab desert lifestyle. Reach before the evening time to experience the magical views of the setting sun across the horizon. You can simply relax in the tent & treat yourself to a falcon show, or go for a camel ride in the endless desert. Once back in the tent, start the evening with some coffee & dates. And what better than some shisha to accompany the coffee? This is traditional Emirati hospitality at its best.
As the evening rolls on, more attractions await you. Belly dancers will showcase their skills while swaying to the tunes of hypnotic traditional Arabian music. You would be asking for more as you are left awestruck by their performance. Close on the heels of the dancers, the Tanura (traditional dervish dance) performers would leave you completely mesmerized with their superlative dancing talent. And you might as well shake a leg with them!
Now it’s time for the much-awaited dinner. And we assure you – the wait will not disappoint you! Get treated to a lavish and large spread of the most enticing & lip-smacking traditional Arabian barbecue and salad dishes – not to speak of an array of beverages and Arabian dessert specialties. What more could your taste buds have asked for? This gastronomic journey is one that you will enjoy at every step.
The massive shopping arcades & the glistening gaming zones present the new millennia face of the great & diverse city called Dubai. But your trip won’t be complete unless you experience traditional Emirati hospitality & cuisine amidst the sprawling and beautiful Arabian desert. So, don’t miss out on the dinner in the desert safari with us.
Included in the Trip
- Pickup and drop from/to hotel
- Opportunity to spend approximately 6 hours at the venue
- Camel ride & falcon show
- Belly dance &Tanura performance
- Unlimited refreshments
- BBQ dinner (both veg & non-veg)
- Shisha facility
- Fire show
- Opportunity to get clicked in traditional Emirati costume
Points to Remember
- Pickup and drop is available for only residence and hotel. It can be arranged from other areas, subject to payment of additional fees.
- Pregnant women are requested not to take part in this activity.
- During Ramadan, serving alcoholic drinks and live shows won’t be allowed. This is as per the government guidelines
- We will pick you up from the hotel between 3:30 pm and 4 pm.
- The tour rates will be AED 1500 approximately for a single adult.
- For cancellations prior to 24 hours of the scheduled departure time, the entire booking amount would be refunded
- For cancellations less than 24 hours before the scheduled departure time, no amount would be refunded
- Children up to 3 years of age will be entitled to free entry. Those between 3 and 10 years will be charged child rates. Those above 10 years will be charged adult rates.
So, get ready for an evening filled with fun, dance, music – and lots of the most scrumptious food to pamper your taste buds!