Dune bashing is an integral part of desert safari when in Dubai. The Premium Desert Safari Dubai is perfect for everyone looking for some adventurous activities during their holiday in Dubai. Packed with all sorts of interesting activities, it is a must-try inclusion in your Dubai itinerary. Therefore, join us on a premium tour and cruise on the golden dunes riding a 4×4 giant vehicle. Experience a heart-pounding dune bashing session followed by the heritage camel riding experience. Furthermore, there are other fun-packed activities to make your desert safari a memorable one.
|Pick up & Drop:
|Depending on availability
If you are a pro at sandboarding, don’t forget to experience a thrilling sandboarding session. As soon as you come back, the staff at the campsite will welcome you in a traditional style. Relish Arabian treats, sweets, dates, and Ghawaa. Besides, Premium seating are arranged for the guests where you can relax and enjoy various performances by the experts. As you know, henna tattooing is an Arabian tradition, so why not paint your hands with some beautiful henna designs by a lady henna designer? Furthermore, Shisha smoking is also available for the guests. Once again, Shisha smoking is a part of the Arabian tradition. Therefore, make sure to try authentic Arabian Shisha flavors.
As you sit and relax in the Premium seating, catch a beguiling view of the desert sunset. You must admit that enjoying a luxurious Dubai city view is fine, but nothing matches the beauty of a desert sunset. Furthermore, don’t forget to click pictures wearing Arabic costumes. With our Dubai Premium Desert Safari tickets, you can witness the true Bedouin culture and learn in detail about Arabian traditions. Here is a detail of the safari that might help you.
What to expect?
Your good times in Dubai begin with a desert safari. We will arrive at your hotel for pick up. Our guide will greet you and board you in a 4×4 air-conditioned vehicle. Watch how the gorgeous cityscape gradually changes into a scenic desert view. As soon as you enter the Arabian desert, our guide will deflate the car tires. It will be useful during a roller coaster and adrenaline-rushing ride through the golden dunes. Finally, you will reach a camel farm, where you can watch a gorgeous sunset. Enter a traditional Bedouin village to enjoy a camel ride. Staff will welcome you in the Premium seating with snacks and Ghawaa. Furthermore, if you are seeking a thrill, try sandboarding or quad biking. Once you are done with that, you can relax inside the Bedouin campsite and enjoy Shisha smoking. Alternatively, you can try posing in front of the camera wearing Arabian outfits and try henna tattooing.
As dusk comes upon, indulge in live performances like belly dancing and Tanoura dance performance. End the experience by savoring a delicious dinner menu like shawarma, salads, Middle Eastern sweets, and BBQ dishes.
- You will receive a confirmation at the time of booking.
- Pregnant women are not allowed in the activity.
- Infant seats are available, and you can book them separately.
- We have a dress code that everyone should follow. Wear light and casual clothes like a t-shirt and jeans, or shorts with closed sports shoes.
- Kids below 6 should come with their parents.
- Always bring a valid passport with an Emirates entry stamp during the desert safari.
- Live performances and serving alcohol will be prohibited during Islamic holidays.
- Wear a light jacket if you are coming during winter.
- Any cancelations made before 24 hours of the activity will be done free of cost.
- If you cancel the tickets within 24 hours of the activity, it will be 100% chargeable.
- Desert safari depends on good weather conditions. We can cancel your booking or reschedule it due to poor weather. In case of cancelations, you will get a full refund.
Are kids allowed in the activity?
Yes, kids are allowed on the desert safari experience.
Will I get a refund for canceling the tickets due to an emergency?
If you cancel the tickets 24 hours before the activity starts, you will get a full refund.
Will I get vegetarian food?
Yes, we offer both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food to the guests.